• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Probably not the theme of this thread but my brother has asked for "smart trainers" for Christmas.

Only really wanna spend about £50 on him. Any suggestions?

I think he mains like dark, plain ones, that he can wear with jeans but still get away with being "smart dress." So like strict NO SPORTSWEAR bars will still let him in in them.

Appreciate any help.
With that budget and style, best bet is probably Zara.

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
I was reading an article last night about Reebok collabs, and they just casually mentioned that Reebok was using Adidas' boost on a couple models now. That seems like kind of a big deal??

reebok-instapump-fury-boost-pack-release-info-0.jpg

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
I was reading an article last night about Reebok collabs, and they just casually mentioned that Reebok was using Adidas' boost on a couple models now. That seems like kind of a big deal??

reebok-instapump-fury-boost-pack-release-info-0.jpg

Why don't they stich or glue the sole on like all other companies...

Kind off.. Reebok is owned by Adidas.

😲

My only problem with Reebok is that I have wide feet and I haven't found a single model that has even been reasonably comfortable.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
adidas blackburn sitting in my size in a local shop, want to get them every time i go in but don't think i would wear them instead of my st patricks day adidas dublins. Maybe a few more visits and I will be more tempted

Last edited:

Jindrax

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
guys what the safest way to sell sneakers?

I got 4 pairs of yeezys I just want to get rid of, I'm guessing stock x is the say to go?

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not bad, miles better than the shitty Adidas/Prada collab, but I kind of wish they didn't go the obvious route of using the Dior pattern.

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
Classic lazy-ass collab. 🚮 Throw a luxury logo onto an existing silhouette and cw, triple the price tag 😂

gir

Oct 25, 2017
those are as underwhelming as the adidas prada ones, 2019 the year collabs finally jumped the shark

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
My thirst for these is so real

air-jordan-1-retro-high-zoom-fearless-bv0006-900-pair

will these be hard to get? And I've got 200$ rewards with capital one so I really really need these lol

I also just picked up the sports illustrated 1s for 100$! I am pretty happy with em. Very nice in person

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Sports-Illustrated-A-Star-Is-Born-2.png

Dec 12, 2017
I copped the Zoom Fearless through Shoe Palace after I gave up on SNKRS. First it couldn't add my card info, then it wouldn't show stock, then it wouldn't log me in. It's awful.
Congrats on the W.

On SNKRS, I kept getting resets from Pending to $130 and i kept re-confirming my info until it eventually just died and showed "SOLD OUT".

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Got my zooms! They still haven't sold out in a lot of sizes lol.

I'm getting a pair of bred 11s for my brothers bday. I've heard a lot of pairs are gonna be made so they shouldn't be tohard to get I hope. Anyone else getting em?