• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
There was a restock on Jordan 1's on SNKRS today. I missed it but they had the following

NC to Chi
Blue the Great
Edison Chen
Fearless
Obsidian
Shattered Blackboard 3.0
Racer Blue

They also had the Carolina 3s and Michigan 5s

//ARCANUM

Oct 25, 2017
The restock wasn't open to everyone. You had to get exclusive access randomly given to you. I've bought plenty of shoes off Nike/Snkrs and didn't get access.

Venuslulu

Oct 28, 2017
Those access only restocks are annoying. I got invited to one in like 2018 for some Justin 3s I think IDK. Upside for the countryish and downside for buying is the stimulus activated price raises again on StockX. Guess I'm missing out on buying more grails for the low. Rather have people have money in their pockets though even if it's shit for now, my sneaker buying hobby isn't as important.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
F&F Raids are releasing this Summer
nike_air-fear-of-god_spsu19_11_original

//ARCANUM

Oct 25, 2017
Got my 380 mists in. They are easily the comfiest Yeezys I've worn. (350v1, 350v2, 500, 700v1, v2, the 380 beats em all.)

I went .5 up and they fit perfect.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Anyone here got a pair of leather-upper Ultraboosts?

I'm not sure if I can swing it given the hard times right now, but I just caught wind of the Ultraboost Superstars and I think they look extremely my style — like immediately falling in love with the silhouette. I'm just worried about comfort with the transition to leather upper, so I'm trying to scrape together impressions — since the Superstars in particular just dropped a few days ago, feels like reviews/impressions around the net are pretty scarce, but I admit I'm not accustomed to really looking into pro reviews/impressions on shoes yet so I might not be looking in the right place. I know there's been leather-upper Ultraboost on the market longer than the Superstar tribute ones, though, so just wondering if anyone can list off comfort/fit impressions or point me in the right place. I love em so much I might try to make it happen.

Last edited:

-Peabody-

Oct 29, 2017
So the Air Max 97 Corduroy Light Blue has dropped in price on Stock X since it's exclusive release in Asia last December. I've been debating finally pulling the trigger but I get nervous about poor verification after hearing horror stories on reddit...

I guess I'm wondering from someone more knowledgeable if I should even be worried about bootlegs from a release like this. I can't consult a guide like with my Maison Chateau Rouges haha.

stockx.com

Nike Air Max 97 Corduroy Light Blue

Buy and sell authentic Nike shoes on StockX including the Nike Air Max 97 Corduroy Light Blue and thousands of other sneakers with price data and release dates.

These are the ones I meant.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
So the Air Max 97 Corduroy Light Blue has dropped in price on Stock X since it's exclusive release in Asia last December. I've been debating finally pulling the trigger but I get nervous about poor verification after hearing horror stories on reddit...

I guess I'm wondering from someone more knowledgeable if I should even be worried about bootlegs from a release like this. I can't consult a guide like with my Maison Chateau Rouges haha.

stockx.com

Nike Air Max 97 Corduroy Light Blue

Buy and sell authentic Nike shoes on StockX including the Nike Air Max 97 Corduroy Light Blue and thousands of other sneakers with price data and release dates.

These are the ones I meant.
I've been following those on stockx for a minute now. What's the deal with stockx horror stories? Can you link?

-Peabody-

Oct 29, 2017
I've been following those on stockx for a minute now. What's the deal with stockx horror stories? Can you link?

Just the general posts on reddit over the years saying stockx (and to a lesser extent goat) can fail their verification process because they don't spend that long on each shoe. Some shoes are harder than others and convincing StockX they were actually wrong isn't easy.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
Just the general posts on reddit over the years saying stockx (and to a lesser extent goat) can fail their verification process because they don't spend that long on each shoe. Some shoes are harder than others and convincing StockX they were actually wrong isn't easy.
Ah gotcha. I was worried there was a spike of reps. I've had an order canceled because it failed verification before.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
User warned: ableist slur
54E82416-9DA9-44A4-A523-0DDCB0AEB29C.jpg

Just found these online, but not in my size. Reeee! Also looks like we're getting 3 dope Low Dunks colorways in the summer. Gonna see if I can cop any of them.

Oct 17, 2018
Anyone got any recommendations (UK) for some shoes that would go well with blue jeans for a first date in a bar/dancing setting? Was thinking of getting some white low tops maybe but I've never really worn low tops before (more of a mid/high guy). Seen people recommend Common Projects Achilles but they're pretty pricey for what just look like basic white shoes.

Also fuck I really want some White Yin Yang AJ1s. Hope they do a re-release on them soon.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone got any recommendations (UK) for some shoes that would go well with blue jeans for a first date in a bar/dancing setting? Was thinking of getting some white low tops maybe but I've never really worn low tops before (more of a mid/high guy). Seen people recommend Common Projects Achilles but they're pretty pricey for what just look like basic white shoes.

Also fuck I really want some White Yin Yang AJ1s. Hope they do a re-release on them soon.

If you just want a basic white shoe just get some stan smiths.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Yes would recommend the Stan Smiths. If its a bar/dancey setting I wouldn't recommend something too casual. I mean personally i'd go for something smarter some style of boot but everyone has their own style. For a cheaper alternative to Common Projects, check out Artisan Lab (https://artisan-lab.com/ UK based too). or ETQ Amsterdam or maybe even Filling Pieces. Unsure what your budget is though.

Oct 17, 2018
Yes would recommend the Stan Smiths. If its a bar/dancey setting I wouldn't recommend something too casual. I mean personally i'd go for something smarter some style of boot but everyone has their own style. For a cheaper alternative to Common Projects, check out Artisan Lab (https://artisan-lab.com/ UK based too). or ETQ Amsterdam or maybe even Filling Pieces. Unsure what your budget is though.
I've never really worn boots before since I've never found a type I've liked. My mate recommended me Timberlands the other day and there are some alright looking ones on there. What colour do you recommend with blue jeans?

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Reformed Individual how old are you? Trying to gauge the age bracket it this date? 😅 You never worn a boot or smarter shoes before? The 6 inch from Timberland in tan colour is classic. But again I meant something more like a Chelsea boot, desert boot or military boot (but less Chunky).

Oct 17, 2018
Reformed Individual how old are you? Trying to gauge the age bracket it this date? 😅 You never worn a boot or smarter shoes before? The 6 inch from Timberland in tan colour is classic. But again I meant something more like a Chelsea boot, desert boot or military boot (but less Chunky).
I'm 23 she's 22. I've never really needed to wear smart shoes, even my jobs were just casual wear but I'm currently in Uni.

mingo

Oct 25, 2017
London
Missed out on the Duck Camo's so i got these instead as Nike had a 25% discount site wide. AM90s inspired by London Postman. Only thing is, im not sure i can pull off red, but i still really like these.

prXFti3.jpg

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
air-jordan-1-low-85-varsity-red-black-3.jpg

Shit... I need these too lol. They're releasing too many great colorways for the low tops.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What's the feeling on the Air Max 720's? I really like the look but heard that they're uncomfortable? They are on sale now so I'm thinking of picking up a pair.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
I wish they would do more of the OG shape like they did the SBs. I hate the tongue on these and the shape feels off on my foot and theyre uncomfortable :(
The tinner tongue is nice for the summer though. The shoes prolly needs to break in they're that uncomfortable, but yeah... they're no react or boost.

kaisere

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The tinner tongue is nice for the summer though. The shoes prolly needs to break in they're that uncomfortable, but yeah... they're no react or boost.

Nah the tongue is thinner on the OG shape. I have a pair of the Kostons and a pair of the black toe lows, the Kostons are the OG shape and they feel like regular 1's cut off at the ankle but the black toes feel like they are contoured differently and they kinda just hurt to wear, plus they have the same kind of tongue as the mids, but thicker for some reason. I'm not even comparing them to boost or react comfort, just compared to a the SB lows and the rest of my Mids/Highs they don't feel right.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Nah.

Right now my plan is to save up all of my money while quarantined, and then when this is all over treat myself with an actual grail.