• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Granadier

Nov 4, 2018
Goin to space today
ejtGKO5.jpg

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
They're super comfortable as well. Even with my wide ass feet. A couple of my friends were popping big shit about my purchase until they saw them on feet. LOL. "Why you so hype about a Puma?" to "You might be on to something." real quick.

I might try to pick up one of the RS-X Toys next Friday. Torn though, because I like the look of the utility 1's in sequoia.

Electricb7

Oct 27, 2017
Did anyone get the PlayStation PG 2.5?
Mines has a fucking defect. On the left shoe the light behind the Playstation logo is backwards so its super bright on the inside of the shoe and dimly lit on the outside.

Fucking WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK as fuck.

edit- So this guy has the same defect as me but he just glances over it like its normal or something.

2:55...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1N8GlVxtY8

Last edited:

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Last edited:

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Did anyone get the PlayStation PG 2.5?
Mines has a fucking defect. On the left shoe the light behind the Playstation logo is backwards so its super bright on the inside of the shoe and dimly lit on the outside.

Fucking WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK as fuck.

edit- So this guy has the same defect as me but he just glances over it like its normal or something.

2:55...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1N8GlVxtY8
Apparently they're all supposed to be like that so it lights up the power button. Such a weird decision.

PlayStation-x-Nike-PG-2.5-12.jpg

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Puma def making moves, but damn the first thing I would with those is take them to my ironing board. That toebox needs a reshape ASAP. But I guess I'm a bit particular about my toeboxes on most shoes (it has to suit the shoe, generally for runners) being nice and pointy.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I'm here for the 90s renaissance on some of the latest Puma designs, it's super on point.

Last edited:

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
Apparently they're all supposed to be like that so it lights up the power button. Such a weird decision.

PlayStation-x-Nike-PG-2.5-12.jpg
Really glad this worked out for you!

The Puma RS toebox is a lot like a Brooks toebox. I love that style. Y'all have no idea how hype I was that mall walkers were back in style.

Everyone and their mama going for the concords and I'm wondering what it's gonna be like for a million folks to wear the same shoe that following week. 😂

Vapelord

Oct 27, 2017
Montreal
guys i spilled some red wine on my white ultraboosts, can i still save them?
Keep adding more wine until the below is achieved.
adidas-ultra-boost-wine-00.jpg

But you could try In a small bowl, pour two cups of warm water. Mix one tablespoon of white vinegar and one tablespoon of dishwashing liquid. You can also go hydrogen peroxide w/dish soap but I would be nervous about that as it can bleach but if they are white should be safe, test in an unnoticeable area first.

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
thanks to you all, i'll post some results later! pray for me guys

Last edited:

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Keep adding more wine until the below is achieved.
adidas-ultra-boost-wine-00.jpg

But you could try In a small bowl, pour two cups of warm water. Mix one tablespoon of white vinegar and one tablespoon of dishwashing liquid. You can also go hydrogen peroxide w/dish soap but I would be nervous about that as it can bleach but if they are white should be safe, test in an unnoticeable area first.

I did the same thing with pure white Yohji Yamamotos and stuck them in the washer on an ordinary cycle with oxi boost and regular whites detergent and they were perfect. No other damage or wear. Ymmv

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
GOAT added an "under retail" section. Crazy to see the Acronym x Air Presto's there given the hype they had upon release.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Please someone who wears size 12 buy these all white Hu Tennis off of me. I think they are on sale for $90 at Adidas. I will sell for $60 shipped to anywhere in US.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Some decent shoes in that GOAT sale, never thought I'd ever see a Yeezy 700 for under retail in a size 10 but here we are WATTBA

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
Flex Friday in this piece! Damn...those are clean as hell. It's blasphemous to some, but I think that's the best colorway. Over the OG and the bred.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
I hope END gives me my first raffle win on their website on either the Spidey or Not for Resale AJ1.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
Got it from Finish Line because SNKRS app still has me pending.

Edit: Finish Line charged me twice wtf

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
W on the Concords! I also have a deadstock pair of 2016 Space Jams with #45 on them. These will look cool AF together.