• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

VE3TRO

Oct 25, 2017
ESSEX, UK
Love them. 🙌

8KFL9gE.jpg

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
Saw someone wearing the citron 97s yesterday, absolutely gorgeous in person. Such a perfect shade of yellow and the black/red detailing makes the whole package 🔥🔥🔥

NIKE-AIR-MAX-97-PREMIUM-1-681x467.jpg

Granadier

Nov 4, 2018
had a feeling it'd be something with the EARL system. those are dope. the app UI interaction is really cool too. I like that L/R slider

Oct 25, 2017
Lol at everything above. I just put a pair of these on order

But what I really wanted was the black/volt//yellow pair that was meant to be coming out around the same time. But like... no one in aus seems to be stocking it and it's like it doesn't exist outside of sneaker "influencer" guys on insta

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My only oldhead traits are "fuck yeezys" and I still like Stussy. But my Yeezy distaste is 100% due to his embracing Dipshit Trump. If he ever comes around I'd wear my 350s again.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The dots/plugs on the sole of the react element irk me in a weird way. Kind of remind me of octopuses suction cups. Just me?

Deleted member 11976

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
want those racer pink/volt reacts but part of me feels like it's way to early for that shoe

winter in my city can get pretty snowy/slushy so i probably won't get much wear out of them right away

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I'd say $400 was my ceiling for something like this. The ASKS were more than I could justify. These are better looking anyway if you ask me.
Every time I see them I want them more. Just can't drop £300 on them...

Actually think they are a nice looking sneaker, and should look even better with some nicer colourways.

Greatest Ever

Banned
Aug 25, 2018
Killshots are $50-60 right now on J. Crew. Gotta use a few codes to get it to work.

Picked up some used gray VaporMaxs (went a half size up) and (new) AJ1 Retro OG in the Guava Ice colorway (TTS). The latter is $99 on Nike right now. That's my first pair of Jordans!

Deleted member 11976

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Got the volt/pink 87s. Pretty easy get. Sold out on Livestock but it took about 5-10 minutes. The brown/orange are still up.

Nice that the resale is dead on these and supply seems to be decent, finally.

Deleted member 11976

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
$215 CAD. Both CWs sold out on LS now though.

Capsule in Toronto is serving up remainders online @ 2PM EST if they don't sell out in-store. The store started selling them FCFS at 12PM EST.
https://www.capsuletoronto.com/blogs/latest-news/nike-react-element-87-collection-01-17-19

EDIT: The brown/orange are up on Capsule here: https://www.capsuletoronto.com/products/react-element-87-aq1090-101-brown

Still up on NRML (try code FREESHIP if you buy from here):
https://nrml.ca/collections/nrml-all/products/nike-react-element-87-aq1090-101

Last edited:

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have to say, its a good time to be an Asics fan. Not much hype in the past year or 2 so prices are nice. Sale prices are good too.

Greatest Ever

Banned
Aug 25, 2018
Forgot to say, Puma Spectra Thunder are soooo fucking comfortable. The outsole is thicc.

They have a nice chunk to them and the colors are wonderfully balanced.

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
We talked a little about it before, but Puma gonna have another great year I think. The next Han Kjobenhavn collab that was at fashion week looks hot. Interesting mix of Rick, Yeezy, and ACW vibes.