• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

SneakerERA |OT| Sole Crushing L's

Mar 8, 2018
Only 24 hours to go until I can bathe in the glory of losing every single Nike x Off White raffle (10 to 20 entries per release normally)

I'd have happily worn any of them but the three I really wanted where/are 1. Air max 90 Desert Ore, 2. Blazer AHE and 3. Chicago Jordan 1.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2018
Big Ls for the OW AM90 for every raffle I entered.

Oh well, here's hoping they release some Air Max 90s that have a similar look and colours to the Desert Ores so I can pretend.

Nov 25, 2017
Been trying to order these but everytime they come in stock on Footlocker or Eastbay the size 8's dissapear right away. Any other sites I should check?

Oct 25, 2017
A SNKRS notification wouldn't have helped you at all.

Twitter notifications from J23app etc certainly didn't.

I think they are getting an official release sometime in April.

Oct 25, 2017
Travis Scott AJ1 look like something you'd find at them dodgy chinese stores... Off_White really made it cool to rock shoes that look like knckoffs/fakes huh?

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
my office implemented casual dress code

i'm so stoked, finally gonna wear APCs and sneakers 5 days a week

what's hot coming up? menta off whites in march? how do i cop em??

Oct 25, 2017
London
So gassed, got a huge W for the Desert Ore, those are the ones I wanted out of all of "The Ten"

I'm gonna take a little break now.... Until the Wotherspoon V2.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, same where i work. Mon to thurs i wear white and black Ultra Boost and vapormax to not stand out too much, but fris i pull out the wilder stuff

Yay, just 1 more pair of Flyknit Jordan 1's to go to complete my set. I love these trainers, so I decided to get them all (got the BHM's today) - just got the Re2pects to go now.

Gonna get these from StockX at the end of the month (probably cost me between £170 to £200 after fees), but god these ones look great.

Man I wish they released more variants, I'd pay so much money for a New Love version (the Photoshop of them looks so good) 😥.

Last edited: