• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

SneakerERA |OT| Sole Crushing L's

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
yeezy 350s are being mass produced enough now that I think if you're within an hour of release, should be fine. For instance, the spanish sites nigramercato and mini shop madrid always seem to have yeeys in all sizes for a day or 2 after release now
Ok but what sites should I be checking out ? How much advance notice will we get?

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Ok but what sites should I be checking out ? How much advance notice will we get?
ones I mentioned, nigramercato.com and minishopmadrid.com

chec sites like solelinks.com and thesolesupplier.co.uk closer to the release for the exact release time

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto, ON
So why is NB trying to make the 990v5 a Big Deal? As someone who was alive in the early '90s I will never get how the ugliest aesthetics of that decade are getting updates and marketing campaigns trying to pass these things off as cool.

Gimme a pair of AM97 or 98s any day lolll

remz

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, idk it's got me confused too. It's not even close to the best looking NB show. its lame as hell and putting models in them doesn't change my mind

Oct 25, 2017
So why is NB trying to make the 990v5 a Big Deal? As someone who was alive in the early '90s I will never get how the ugliest aesthetics of that decade are getting updates and marketing campaigns trying to pass these things off as cool.

Gimme a pair of AM97 or 98s any day lolll
It’s one of the best selling shoes they make that’s why. It’s their flagship shoe and people buy them. I know dudes from DC to NY that rock them all the time and the V4’s were really good. Also the shoe is huge in Aisa too

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
StockX has changed the resale game. Picked up some brand new Yeezy 350 V2 Sesame's for pretty much retail. These new triple blacks look great too. Will most likely pick them up at launch.

It's annoying I like the design of these kicks because I'm pretty much completely off put by Ye as a person these days. But I do love the simpler European esque or fashionistic style of sneakers/trainers coming out of all the camps in recent years.

Oct 25, 2017
If a limited/hyped shoe is launching on SNEAKRS and its FCFS, then most are going to be taken by bots. There are iphone/android bots for SNEAKRS and imo its dumb for Nike to release them as FCFS.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Took an L on the Susan’s. Put in a bid on a house Wednesday and haven’t heard anything yet. This is not my week.

Gonna try for the Kaleidoscopes tomorrow and maybe the Tokyo Mazes. All I see is L’s lately though so...🤷🏾‍♀️

Nov 4, 2018
Brooklyn
Picked up my first pair of Adidas this week. Went looking around NYC for these but nowhere had them in my size. Found someone on GOAT selling them for retail though. The Nite Jogger is an interesting fit. I don't hate it, but I don't love it either. They are super roomy since they didn't do half sizes.

Oct 25, 2017
In line pending on the Tokyo Maze's and my wife is in line on the Shanghai's. Am I a bad husband for introducing her to this disappointment? Yeah. Probably.

Oct 25, 2017
Damn lol i wish i was that lucky

I didnt think they would be this hyped
I was really shocked. A few pairs got out yesterday and I think it drove up the high a lot. I expected the Shanghai's to be rough because of the Y2K aesthetic which, as my wife points out, is incredibly fashionable right now. So I think that's why we're seeing them as the highest price on the second hand market.

I'm a bit salty I didn't get the "Got 'Em!" for my first W on the app but ah well.

Oct 26, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
Feels nice not to take an L for one. Definitely one of the better mail days in memory. With that said god damn Nike, use more nondescript packaging. They were just sitting on the front porch in plain view since there were a bunch of packages today.