• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
that's a good system - i feel like these could a good pair of clean monday-thursday kicks,...

off-white-nike-air-max-97-off-white-wolf-grey-menta-white-release-date-aj4585-101-pair
grey works too, although don't know if you'll have luck copping those except off stockx or goat :D

it's funny, always hated triple black runners before I started wearing runners to work. Now I understand the appreciation, don't love em but they are very versatile and work friendly

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yep, triple blacks are great for that. Being able to go to a casual bar in triple black ultra boosts is life. Don't get me wrong, I like a nice pair of boots too, but if you know its going to be a late night on your feet for like 5/6 hours, socialsing, dancing drinking, its great.

Electricb7

Oct 27, 2017
Nike just fucked me out of the Floral Foams I wanted. My presets are fir size 13 and they ordered me an 11.
No dice with customer service as they are always dog shit.

VE3TRO

Oct 25, 2017
ESSEX, UK
Anyone know of BEAMS? They are doing a special version of the YUNG-1 with adidas in a charcoal grey but it seems exclusive to their own website, it's all in Japanese so no idea if they offer shipping to Europe/UK.

0478.jpg

oyoshimaru

Oct 30, 2017
Been a while since I tried to cop a pair of AJ1's, still missed, every website feels broken. I dont think any of em worked as expected, at least the ones that I tried. cant remember the last time I was able to get past the splash page on finishline.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Got the Turbo Greens today. First time I've ever been able to purchase on foot locker. Not as high in demand as yesterday's but still feels good.

mingo

Oct 25, 2017
London
Leaving the best till last, picked up the Off-White x Air Max 90s today, these are definately my favourite silhouette of all time.

I think i'm done for a little while now, maybe have a look at the AM design winners and the Wotherspoons V2.
7Th2yK0.jpg

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
OK. I normally don't wear sneakers but I had to have the Jordan 6s as these were my favorite as a kid. So I ordered a pair this AM. However I'm old now and I am concerned I will look like an idiot with a regular pair of jeans, these jordans, and a regular polo shirt. If I do...what is the resale like for these? Will it be easy? No idea of what the market is like for these things. Can I at least get back what I paid?

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
OK. I normally don't wear sneakers but I had to have the Jordan 6s as these were my favorite as a kid. So I ordered a pair this AM. However I'm old now and I am concerned I will look like an idiot with a regular pair of jeans, these jordans, and a regular polo shirt. If I do...what is the resale like for these? Will it be easy? No idea of what the market is like for these things. Can I at least get back what I paid?
You don't have to wear a polo all the time just because you're old, but if you really want to sell them you have a couple options. I'd check stockx. It looks like they're re-selling for 235 to 330 depending on size. There's also GOAT. I would also call around your local sneaker shops and see what they are offering.

But, honestly...if you wanted them you should keep them and rock them. Age ain't nothing but a number.

EnronERA

Oct 25, 2017
You don't have to wear a polo all the time just because you're old, but if you really want to sell them you have a couple options. I'd check stockx. It looks like they're re-selling for 235 to 330 depending on size. There's also GOAT. I would also call around your local sneaker shops and see what they are offering.

But, honestly...if you wanted them you should keep them and rock them. Age ain't nothing but a number.

Yeah, i get that but i'm just worried they'll look dumb with the clothes I usually wear. Thanks for the info, tho. I don't really care about turning a profit, just want to get my money back if they don't work. Nice to know it seems like I can.

Last edited:

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Leaving the best till last, picked up the Off-White x Air Max 90s today, these are definately my favourite silhouette of all time.

I think i'm done for a little while now, maybe have a look at the AM design winners and the Wotherspoons V2.
7Th2yK0.jpg

Looks good apart from that ugly zip tie. lol

Cloggerdude

Just tell me what you need.
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Lesson learned: Don't rely on Apple Pay. I was too lazy to just fill in my CC information beforehand and then Apple Pay suddenly tells me my Billing Address is wrong when I checked out. I still may not have got them, but that certainly didn't help.

So long Adapt BBs. Hopefully you aren't Limited and come back soon.

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Lesson learned: Don't rely on Apple Pay. I was too lazy to just fill in my CC information beforehand and then Apple Pay suddenly tells me my Billing Address is wrong when I checked out. I still may not have got them, but that certainly didn't help.

So long Adapt BBs. Hopefully you aren't Limited and come back soon.
How do I know if I got them? It said I was inline and would get a notification. I'm presuming that since they now say 'sold out' and I didn't get a notification that I didn't get them.

Ho hum. Hopefully they produce more soon enough. These shouldn't be like gold dust if they're making money on them at $350. Demand has got to be huge.

Cloggerdude

Just tell me what you need.
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
How do I know if I got them? It said I was inline and would get a notification. I'm presuming that since they now say 'sold out' and I didn't get a notification that I didn't get them.

Ho hum. Hopefully they produce more soon enough. These shouldn't be like gold dust if they're making money on them at $350. Demand has got to be huge.

Yeah, you should have gotten some kind of notification. My app locked up afterwards, but when I force closed and reopened it, it told me that I didn't get it.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
Safari Brons might be dropping during the game tonight.

🤔

Pretty sure they don't do LeBron watch releases in the EU...

Oct 25, 2017
If you go through checkout on the snkrs app i reccomend keeping it open until you get confirmation either way you copped or took an L

Had it happen once that I was never told if I got it or not (evidently the checkout never completed or screwed up because I closed it)