• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OK. I normally don't wear sneakers but I had to have the Jordan 6s as these were my favorite as a kid. So I ordered a pair this AM. However I'm old now and I am concerned I will look like an idiot with a regular pair of jeans, these jordans, and a regular polo shirt. If I do...what is the resale like for these? Will it be easy? No idea of what the market is like for these things. Can I at least get back what I paid?
Can't you just return them?

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
What's the best way of finding specific colorways/importing colorways? I'm trying to find some SB Portmore II Ultralights and all of the regular US retail outlets either don't carry them in that color, or they don't carry them in my size. One pair i can just have shipped from New Zealand, but others are like in the Philippines or other parts of Europe and Asia without direct "pay in US currency and get products shipped to the US."

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
What's the best way of finding specific colorways/importing colorways? I'm trying to find some SB Portmore II Ultralights and all of the regular US retail outlets either don't carry them in that color, or they don't carry them in my size. One pair i can just have shipped from New Zealand, but others are like in the Philippines or other parts of Europe and Asia without direct "pay in US currency and get products shipped to the US."
Most sites these days ship to the US. Just make sure you don't end up buying fakes.

Also in terms of searching, if you search by the style code you'll have much better luck in finding what you want.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Most sites these days ship to the US. Just make sure you don't end up buying fakes.

Also in terms of searching, if you search by the style code you'll have much better luck in finding what you want.
Thanks for the tip.

Found six of the colorways I was looking for; problem is that I gotta import all but one of them lol. The three remaining ones, I have to find in my size somewhere.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
DzpamF0WoAAH6yv

giphy.gif

gir

Oct 25, 2017
the old sneaker brand playbook, slap a favourite CW of another model on a newer model that needs an injection of hype

LosDaddie

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL
Anybody here ordered from FootAction before? Are they legit? Authentic Jordans?

I was able to cop a pair of AJ6 Breds this morning from them. But you know, kinda nervous about it. Never heard of this store before.

matimeo

UI/UX Game Industry Veteran
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Anybody here ordered from FootAction before? Are they legit? Authentic Jordans?

I was able to cop a pair of AJ6 Breds this morning from them. But you know, kinda nervous about it. Never heard of this store before.

Yeah it's legit. Pretty sure it's owned by the same group that owns footlocker. Maybe not but the chains are very similar.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I fuck with the grey/white adidas nite jogger heavy. Probably the first new adidas model I've liked since forever ago.

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
adidas-nite-jogger-grey-pack-9.jpg

Felling the cream sorta sock liner/tongue and the tiny hit of brown on the sole. I love the Iniki but this one has a little hit of tech to make it a little more modern. Probably will try and cop.
Yup love everything about the color, and didnt even notice the bronze hit until you showed it. The iniki never had a color that i liked, it was too drab in the colors i liked, didnt have enough hits for contrast. Another sneaker that has many similiarities to this model is the zx500 which i also dig.

ZX_500_RM_Shoes_White_B42226_01_standard.jpg

gir

Oct 25, 2017
feel like adi has made the same shoe twice in the nite jogger and ozweego 19, both v similar

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Oswego was like the first chunky ass shoe that made me question if I was taking crazy pills for disliking after seeing people like Rocky wear them.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
The only recent shoes that Adidas has released that sorta fits the same mold is some of the EQT like like the cushion and that's really just the sock opening and some of the details but I never liked any of the colorways for those.

ADIDAS-EQT-CUSHION-ADV-AH2232-0.jpg

LosDaddie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL
Yo.....a huge FUCK YOU to FootAction. 🖕🏽🖕🏽

Apparently my AJ6 Bred online order was supposed to be filled through one of their retail stores. Like WTF is up with that?

Of course my order is now cancelled 😑

LosDaddie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL
Yo.....a huge FUCK YOU to FootAction. 🖕🏽🖕🏽

Apparently my AJ6 Bred online order was supposed to be filled through one of their retail stores. Like WTF is up with that?

Of course my order is now cancelled 😑

So....anybody here ever bought from KicksUSA before? Are they legit?

I was able to snag an AJ6 Bred order from them this morning. Just hoping it ships

Electricb7

Oct 27, 2017
The SNKR app is trash so I thought I would use my PC for speed and efficiency. Tried to get Galaxy zoom rookie as soon as they went live so Im thinking easy cop. No notifications of failure including the draw I entered. Not a damn one. Its as if I imagined entering the draw and trying to cop the Zooms.
Fucking Nike and their trash app and exploding shoes.

I hate the SNKRS app. It never notified me about the galaxy rookies. I know I had it set, but nothing.

what I do now is set a alarm for 9.55am since Nike usually drops shoes at 10am. Cant trust the SNKRs for shit.

Electricb7

Oct 27, 2017
screwed by SNKRs again. Same old Salme old. The app literally freaked out at 10am. They even said the draw raffle Doernbecher Jordan VI's were sold out -_-
Thanks for nothing Nike.