• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
I think I like the new 312 lows 🤔

bzZqUPm.jpg
I like it too. I'd probably remove that awdul strap if I ever get one.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
images

wish adidas would release yung-1 in these OG CWs, they did the oranges already so I have some hope

Ugh. Why can't they just do some Nike Kickstart program like Lego Ideas and just let us pre-order. There are at least three SBs I would have picked up in the last 6 months if not for this bullshit.

I get why I would have to go to a skateboarding shop to pick these up but I agree that at least a SNKRS option - like they're done for both Black Sheep & Concepts - would have been nice.

The fact that I have to get up early on a Saturday morning and drive to Berkeley to hit up 510 for a pair of shoes I might not even be able to get does suck.

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
I get why I would have to go to a skateboarding shop to pick these up but I agree that at least a SNKRS option - like they're done for both Black Sheep & Concepts - would have been nice.

The fact that I have to get up early on a Saturday morning and drive to Berkeley to hit up 510 for a pair of shoes I might not even be able to get does suck.

Check CCS' site as they may have them. I don't have a skate shop within 45 minutes of me since the local one in my town closed up last year and I was able to nab my d Orange label Dunk mids off their site.

Check CCS' site as they may have them. I don't have a skate shop within 45 minutes of me since the local one in my town closed up last year and I was able to nab my d Orange label Dunk mids off their site.

They're going to have them but since it's a QS drop, they're getting a limited amount of pairs as well... I mean, at least if I'm in Berkeley, I can do stuff while waiting 🤣

dodo667418

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 28, 2017
So after my Yeezy 350 v2 Statics 3M Reflectives from YeezySupply never arrived (got my money back from my credit card company thankfully. They got lost in transit and YeezySupply didn't want to help me in any way, definitely won't ever use that shop again), I'm finally about to get my first pair of Yeezys with the 350 v2 True Form! They really grew on me the more I saw them and I decided to pull the trigger. Was quite a rough cop, didn't get out of the waiting line within the first hour on adidas and saw shops left and right getting out of stock, but I was lucky on Footlocker once the website finally worked. Really curious to see how they will look in hand.

Anyone else getting one from the new 350 release? I think the regional release is really stupid, thankfully I like the True Form the most and live in Europe. But it's really fucked up that you basically have to rely on resellers to get a pair from another region. I also quite like the Hyperspace because they are so similar to the Statics. But ultimately I like the Statics more and probably would always be reminded of my L with the 3M Statics, I'm also not the biggest fan of the yellow tint of the translucent window. I also thought about getting the Statics from resale, but as the price is going up by the week, I figured I rather pay retail for the True Form :)

Struck out on the Frogs as the shop got a limited amount of pairs and a bunch of people were looking to reselling the pairs they did cop.

On the other hand, the shop got a late shipment of Orange Label SB Dunk lows so I managed to get a pair of those instead as I didn't want to jump through the reseller hoops just to secure my pair.

I don't really care for reselling so it wasn't worth it for me to buy a size I couldn't wear tbh.

Agent

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else pick up the 700 Inertia? Mine finally came in today (thank you $20 YeezySupply shipping that takes forever). They are even better in person than in pictures. Also, they are incredibly comfortable. $300 is a bit of a steep bill though, admittedly.

Mush

Nov 1, 2017
I got some Free RN Flyknit 2017s off eBay only to find they're like a size too big. Serves my dumbass right for not doing any research before buying them I guess. :/

Also, I've done a quick search but they came with the tag stitched to the insert on the inside of the shoe and also missing the "nikebetterworld.com" part printed on there unlike every other pair of Nikes I've owned but apparently that's how they're supposed to be?

xI0ex44.png

gir

Oct 25, 2017
got the triple black 720s today, these are really bouncy and comfy. They feel how I hoped the vapormax would feel in all honesty

//ARCANUM

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, need some help! I want to get the Origin Story Jordan 1s for my wife for our anniversary. She wears a women's 8 in AJ4, and a women's 7 in AF1. So I'm thinking I need something that fits a women's 7.5 to be safe here. (She has said the AJ4s are a *little* loose on her.)

I'm looking at GS sizes on stock x, and based on nike's size chart conversion on the nike site, it would look like a Women's 7.5 would = 6Y in GS sizes. Does that sound correct? That's the size I'm thinking would have the best success rate. Do y'all think that would be a good fit for her?

Now the only other complication is that she also has a Youth Air Force 1 High that's a size 5Y! So that doesn't make sense at all lol. By the conversion that would only = women's 6.5! And honestly, I can't afford a 5Y in stock X. (Price is like $100 more.)

So yeah, confused on what to do and I can't check in with her because it's a surprise.

What do y'all think? Is 6Y my best bet here?

EDIT - then again, on that same nike size chart, they say that a 6Y is 23.8cm. And her AF1s are 24cm! A 6.5Y would be 24.2cm, but they say that's a women's 8. So.... is THAT what I should go with? The 6.5Y instead?

Last edited:

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
Hey, need some help! I want to get the Origin Story Jordan 1s for my wife for our anniversary. She wears a women's 8 in AJ4, and a women's 7 in AF1. So I'm thinking I need something that fits a women's 7.5 to be safe here. (She has said the AJ4s are a *little* loose on her.)

I'm looking at GS sizes on stock x, and based on nike's size chart conversion on the nike site, it would look like a Women's 7.5 would = 6Y in GS sizes. Does that sound correct? That's the size I'm thinking would have the best success rate. Do y'all think that would be a good fit for her?

Now the only other complication is that she also has a Youth Air Force 1 High that's a size 5Y! So that doesn't make sense at all lol. By the conversion that would only = women's 6.5! And honestly, I can't afford a 5Y in stock X. (Price is like $100 more.)

So yeah, confused on what to do and I can't check in with her because it's a surprise.

This is my exact size. Lol. If she wears a 7.5W she should be a 6Y and a 6M. A friend of mine can wiggle between a 6Y and a 5.5Y, but a 5Y straight up seems odd. Ask her about comfort on the AF1's in a no to giving away the gift sort of way. Maybe they were a Marshall's/TJMaxx/Ross-esque pickup. Sometimes those are mislabeled.

Or just secretly measure her feet at night when she's sleeping.

//ARCANUM

Oct 25, 2017
This is my exact size. Lol. If she wears a 7.5W she should be a 6Y and a 6M. A friend of mine can wiggle between a 6Y and a 5.5Y, but a 5Y straight up seems odd. Ask her about comfort on the AF1's in a no to giving away the gift sort of way. Maybe they were a Marshall's/TJMaxx/Ross-esque pickup. Sometimes those are mislabeled.

Or just secretly measure her feet at night when she's sleeping.

Haha, all good plans. Unfortunately she's away on business. I *know* the AF1s fit her well. She told me she went size up on the AJ4 because she said they were too "squishy" on the inside. lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Also - did you see my edit to the post? According to Nike, you don't get to above 24cm until you're at a 6.5Y (I'm assuming CM = centimeters? Meaning that would LITERALLY be centimeters?). If her AF1s are 24cm as well, would it make sense to go with the 6.5Y then?

And thank you for the quick help btw!

edit - or maybe they're just rounding up the CMs now that I think about it. So yeah, maybe the 6Y is the way to go?

I don't know what the hell is going on with those 5Y AF1s she has lol.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

EDIT - then again, on that same nike size chart, they say that a 6Y is 23.8cm. And her AF1s are 24cm! A 6.5Y would be 24.2cm, but they say that's a women's 8. So.... is THAT what I should go with? The 6.5Y instead?
Well origin story Jordan 1s fit like any other Jordan 1 so why don't you take her to store to try on any random pair of J1s to see what her size is? Or order a couple sizes and do free returns? If its a surprise gift then yeh you can't do any of these but you can still order/buy a couple sizes and measure the insoles then return them. I know it seems a bit tedious but its better than buying expensive shoes that don't fit well.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Just ordered. First shoes I bought in months. Swore I would wear out more of my collection but can't pass these up. Fucking can't wait for them.

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F03%2Fjannik-davidsen-puma-alteration-pn-1-sneaker-collection-0007.jpg

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The size app is so fucking shit, every release sells out before even launch because of bots. They don't have any verification systems in place.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
Wearing the mars air max for air max day. What are y'all kicking today?

Got my first pair of AJ1's as a beater pair of sneakers to replace my nasa vans as a high top black and cream option. I just...these things are not even close to as comfortable as the Vans MTE and I feel lied to. They're so narrow. It's weird. Especially coming off other Nike kicks. Got the package at work this morning and maybe shouldn't have jumped straight from an air max to the AJ1?