• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dbltap

Oct 31, 2017
Woodinville, WA
They do, ditto for sometimes shoepalace and Eastbay (which is owned by footlocker). Best bet is to supplement and use as many sites as you can to try and get in. They'll drop at the same time. Draws are obviously SNKRS only.

What other site's do you recommend? I have asked before but didn't receive a reply. I have a drop coming that I really don't want to miss out on. Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
There's actually a UB 2019 colour that looks decent-ish?

iPY7GeD.png

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
You have to applaud Adidas' ability to ruin the two silhouettes that made them relevant again and Nike's ability to to flush the VaporMax down the toilet.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
nike doesn't care about the vapormax, since the 270 sold buckets. Adi doesn't care about the ultraboost, since the continental 80s got hot

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
I'm new to the sneaker game. So far I copped the Adidas x GoT Targaryens, and both Jordan drops on Saturday (J1 Phantoms, J3 Tinkers). I'm hoping at least one of those will be desirable enough to resell, but they're still in stock @ Nike.

Is there any way to determine production numbers prior to release? It seems completely random which sneakers have move limited production numbers.

I'm not looking to make money from reselling, but if I can fund my personal collection that would be pretty great.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Which is so weird to me because the c 85 is more comfortable than the con 80 and they look *super* similar.
TBH I don't get it either, think the con 80s look nice, but they've taken off in ireland with the trendy crowed, ones who used to wear old skools, superstars, AF1 (still in for now I think), and stan smiths

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
I'm new to the sneaker game. So far I copped the Adidas x GoT Targaryens, and both Jordan drops on Saturday (J1 Phantoms, J3 Tinkers). I'm hoping at least one of those will be desirable enough to resell, but they're still in stock @ Nike.

Is there any way to determine production numbers prior to release? It seems completely random which sneakers have move limited production numbers.

I'm not looking to make money from reselling, but if I can fund my personal collection that would be pretty great.

Only tweets from sneaker pages.

If the shoe is still available on ndc or adc after the release , forget about resell. Unless its a huge restock like yeezys. But those doesn't sell much nowadays either.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Which is so weird to me because the c 85 is more comfortable than the con 80 and they look *super* similar.
What is c 85? Are you taking about the Reebok Club c 85? If so, I would say Adidas Continental 80s are much akin to Reebok Workouts.

Continental_80_Shoes_White_F97499_01_standard.jpg

s-l300.jpg

And we must have different feet cos I find my Continte 80s more comfortable than my Club Cs. I had to put insoles. Into my club Cs, made them better.

Damn son, I have nothing against reselling but if you're going to do at least understand the industry, communities and trends or the "culture" as they like to say. None of those you just copped will have resell, maybe the Jordan 1s in smaller sizes. Or if you hold for a long timd but even then you'll just be making lunch money. Start following sneaker news websites, YouTube channels, joining Facebook groups/reddit communities and general historical knowledge of sneakers silhouettes and collabs.

Last edited:

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Trimm trabs coming back this month, ultimate casuals shoe. Typical adi release, one red and one blue CW, both with white stripes. Class, fancy both

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
What is c 85? Are you taking about the Reebok Club c 85? If so, I would say Adidas Continental 80s are much akin to Reebok Workouts.

Continental_80_Shoes_White_F97499_01_standard.jpg

s-l300.jpg

And we must have different feet cos I find my Continte 80s more comfortable than my Club Cs. I had to put insoles. Into my club Cs, made them better.

Damn son, I have nothing against reselling but if you're going to do at least understand the industry, communities and trends or the "culture" as they like to say. None of those you just copped will have resell, maybe the Jordan 1s in smaller sizes. Or if you hold for a long timd but even then you'll just be making lunch money. Start following sneaker news websites, YouTube channels, joining Facebook groups/reddit communities and general historical knowledge of sneakers silhouettes and collabs.
Agree with you on the error of the c 85. The shoe as definitely closer to the workouts. I stand by the comfort of the c 85 though. For some reason they just work for me.

Why are the Susan's already so expensive on stockx? Is this going to be a draw situation or is stock just going to be ridiculously low? I hate draws. I have the worst luck.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
First pics of the Adidas and Donald Glover collab, based on the sneakers he uses in the Feels Like Summer animation. I'll be annoyed if these are super limited.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
That feel when the shoe you wanted was only for women...

MEN CAN WEAR PURPLE TOO, NIKE.
That was me back in January with the Puma Cali, which was only available in tiny sizes. It sucks because I know more than a couple women with larger feet who suffer because of this too.

DyQDErwW0AAaq9h.jpg:orig

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I still wouldn't wear them, but the 350 has definitely grown on me with time. That black one looks good.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
If you told me those were Chinese knock-offs I'd believe you.

Gonna be in for these, they should be dropping soon.

jordan-proto-max-720-gold-black-bq6623-700-release-date.jpg

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
L on the ZX4000 4D.

Still expensive af, but I kinda like how it looks. Not gonna pay resell tho

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Slowly started to grab more and more sneakers here and there and I really wanted the golden rod inikis.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Ok I've only bought shoes regular online or my gf got me Yeezys on Goat once for Xmas.

So how do I get a pair at retail? These are fire.

What websites do I use? What are tips? When will we know?

I want these.
yeezy 350s are being mass produced enough now that I think if you're within an hour of release, should be fine. For instance, the spanish sites nigramercato and mini shop madrid always seem to have yeeys in all sizes for a day or 2 after release now