• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
stockx now has an eu operation, so no more import fees
StockX allows you buy in your own currency, and allows some EU countries to sell their shoes. But there are still import fees.
0ObkBpG.png

You see the "Processing Fees" area? It's really high. The import charges are included in that. However, I think StockX is running a promotion this week for France, Germany and a couple other EU countries where there are no processing fees. Sadly no UK. Good time to make some purchases if you're in those countries.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
StockX allows you buy in your own currency, and allows some EU countries to sell their shoes. But there are still import fees.

You see the "Processing Fees" area? It's really high. The import charges are included in that. However, I think StockX is running a promotion this week for France, Germany and a couple other EU countries where there are no processing fees. Sadly no UK. Good time to make some purchases if you're in those countries.
:O lying bastards tricked me

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Bout to cop Triple White 350s. How do you keep something so white and bright and clean? They will mostly be in the box of course. And not using them all that much. Only on inside outings lol.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bout to cop Triple White 350s. How do you keep something so white and bright and clean? They will mostly be in the box of course. And not using them all that much. Only on inside outings lol.
Treat them with a good repellent spray like SneakerER. A lot of people have good results with yeezys350s in the washing machine too, just make sure it's cold wash or not higher than 30c. Otherwise, not much else you can do, they're shoes and it's bound to happen. The sole will eventually yellow too.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Treat them with a good repellent spray like SneakerER. A lot of people have good results with yeezys350s in the washing machine too, just make sure it's cold wash or not higher than 30c. Otherwise, not much else you can do, they're shoes and it's bound to happen. The sole will eventually yellow too.

Do you bleach shoes like the triple white?

Also, in the US, what shipping time like for StockX?

Koo

Dec 10, 2017

First time I used them and just ordered the Susans through there on Sunday the 14th. Seller shipped to StockX to verify on Tuesday and just got an e-mail tonight that my order was shipped and is expected to arrive via UPS on Monday the 22nd.

So for me a little over a week. Although before StockX got them they originally estimated it to be the 24th-26th. So I guess it depends on how quickly the seller sends them and how long it takes to verify the order.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
First time I used them and just ordered the Susans through there on Sunday the 14th. Seller shipped to StockX to verify on Tuesday and just got an e-mail tonight that my order was shipped and is expected to arrive via UPS on Monday the 22nd.

So for me a little over a week. Although before StockX got them they originally estimated it to be the 24th-26th. So I guess it depends on how quickly the seller sends them and how long it takes to verify the order.

Thanks. Their estimate actually cuts very very close to my vacation to Italy. That'd be a pain

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I'm always hesitant with bleach on shoes. They yeezy 350 aren't technically triple white or pure white, they have a slight cream tone. Which may actually be fine as bleach strips colour from even white fabric to make it more creamy. Or if the bleach is diluted may be OK. If you were to use some bleach definitely search on YouTube before. Just doing a quick search, I can see some videos up after searching "yeezy 350 bleach".

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
https://www.digitaltrends.com/outdo...lunteers-to-test-its-self-lacing-sports-shoe/

Puma teased its self-lacing "Fi" sports shoe at the start of 2019, with a launch date targeted for spring 2020.
Between now and then, it's working on tweaking the final design of the $330 footwear, and you can get involved.

The sportswear company is looking for volunteers to try out the shoes and offer feedback over the coming months so that it can build the best possible sneaker before it hits the market.

To have a chance of taking part, you need to be aged 18 or over and live in one of the following countries: U.S., U.K., Germany, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Turkey, Japan, Hong Kong, and India.
You can sign up on Puma's website or through its Pumatrac app available for both Android and iOS.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
I'm a sucker for boost.. too bad I can't wear white shoes on weekdays at work.

Upcoming UB S&L
O1CN0124e7Vb24CBBYJyA1Y_!!2935407354.jpg

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017

I'd also be careful with bleach and especially with oxy clean.

I have a pair of all white Air Max 270's and all white Ultraboost ('17) that I throw in the washing machine with two Tide Pods. Just make sure you take off the laces first and air dry upside down.

Dec 3, 2018
Tempted to get the new bred Jordan Proto, but haven't owned any Air Max 720's before. I'm a bit concerned with their durability, I don't want the air unit to fail a few months down the line. Anyone know if Nike UK will refund if this happens?

Jordan-Proto-Max-720-BQ6623_006-3.jpg

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
mentally prepping for Fear of Gods release - will try for a pair of mocs and a pair of the regular bones.

any tips on getting a pair?

anyone know the sizing compared to dunks/ sb bruins?

gir

Oct 25, 2017
got the black zx4000 4d today, really excited to try on!

...and then they went straight back in the box and sent for a refund, for 280 and new tech I was expecting to be wowed, felt less comfortable than the yung 1

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm I found 4D quite nice. 4D different per shoe as well. But in terms being wowed, what were you expecting? I mean at the end of the day its still physical materials used a sole, its not going to feel like you're stepping on water or something. Everyone's defiintion of comfort is different too. Some people thinkt he more "mushy" a midsole is , the more comfy but to me if its too mushy its not comfortable. I prefer 4D to boost as it has some firmness to it.

Take into mind you're also paying for how the 4D is produced itself. It's 3D printed, so combine the production costs, mixed the material costs, mixed with the R&D costs, you can see why the costs start to add up. Nonetheless, I do think it is ovepriced so fuck off with that shit Adidas.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
The Nizza Gambino is releasing this Friday, but it's not on the Adidas release calendar of my country, uuugghhh. I hope it's coming soon and that there's decent stock.

Dbltap

Oct 31, 2017
Woodinville, WA
My Nike Adapt BB was delivered today. I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully I don't have to go to the ER and get them removed because they decided to malfunction.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
I just did not see me choosing to wear them instead of the 720 or ultraboost, plus thought if i prefer to wear other cheaper runners, no point keeping a 280 quid shoe then

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
thank you!

am i obligated to buy if i win multiple raffles?
Depends. Different stores do it different ways. Some select you and then give you the opportunity to checkout or buy. Others do an automatic purchase through PayPal. Hanon, who I won with, took payment upon raffle entry, and then if you lose they refund you. With END they do it as an automatic purchase through PayPal if you win. For Browns when I won a raffle they called me and took payment over the phone. So everywhere does it differently.