• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
46871227065_cacb013334_b.jpg

Not the comfiest midsole and upper, but I love how it hugs my foot.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeezy drops have been pretty straight forward for the past 8 months or so. I've got through every time on adidas.co.uk. You can also sign up on the adidas app, and you play the little game that happens at the countdown, then collect on the Saturday after (if the Adidas app has the feature for your loaction). Theres also always plenty of raffle options so can have a go on them too.

Deleted member 20471

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
In my next life I wanna be so filthy rich that I can cop the mars overshoes without feeling guilty for the fact that I would never wear them.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not sure if I want the regular black or the reflective black...

Maybe I'll get them both and sell the one I like less.

Dbltap

Oct 31, 2017
Woodinville, WA
I don't know why I'm surprised but I am. I was just over at StockX and they are already buying and selling a shoe that doesn't release until Saturday. It's a Travis Scott AJ 1 release.

What's weird is that there's no listing for it dropping that day on the Nike app. Is that normal or do I have no idea what I'm talking about?

Keylow

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why I'm surprised but I am. I was just over at StockX and they are already buying and selling a shoe that doesn't release until Saturday. It's a Travis Scott AJ 1 release.

What's weird is that there's no listing for it dropping that day on the Nike app. Is that normal or do I have no idea what I'm talking about?
That shoe had a early release and people get stuff early and they sell them. Also it's on sneaker app

kaisere

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If anything I guess there's always flightclub or stockx

I actually was able to get two pairs of the Static V2's the day they released, Adidas.com was kind to me, and I was able to walk into a Hibbett Sports that had stock; if these are like the last couple they shouldnt be too terribly hard to get, especially if youre a bigger size like me.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
anyone know sizing on 700 v2s? i think i am gonna get these tomorrow

now that i'm a dad i need dad shoes and this would be a flex

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F04%2Fadidas-yeezy-boost-700-analog-on-foot-look-1.jpg

Dbltap

Oct 31, 2017
Woodinville, WA
Is anyone going after the Travis Scott AJ 1's tomorrow? I bet bots will be out in force. I'm still going to try and get a pair.

I wish everyone good luck this weekend. May we have many W's.

Greyvvolf

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Is anyone going after the Travis Scott AJ 1's tomorrow? I bet bots will be out in force. I'm still going to try and get a pair.

I'm going to try. I finally was able to have SNKRS install on my phone. I'm Canadian so it's not a process of just downloading the app, you have to do a little bit of work to download it.

Deleted member 20471

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It's simply impossible to cop the Travis Scott without a bot, they're the most hyped sneakers of the year. Prepare to take the L.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017

Entered a couple of raffles and will try on SNEAKRS. Not too bothered if I miss out. Want Sacai Waffles more.

Gonna try and grab the black FOG Raids next week, if I get them I'll sell my grey pair.

Yung Coconut

Oct 31, 2017
Just grabbed these Stance x New Balance 247 All Days for cheap. Wanted them when they hit and was surprised to find them about half the price now. Mainly grabbed them because I thought they'd look clean with my Utah Jazz City Edition jersey lol

247-16-640x427.jpg