• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hueytothe

Oct 25, 2017
I stopped trying at like 10:15. I should have kept trying, looked around the internet and people were starting to go through
The exact same thing happened for the Cactus Jack 4 release: you had to wait through like 25 minutes of errors to actually get a chance.
Well everyone you didn't lose 175$ dollars today go enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Deleted member 56595

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 8, 2019
Got a W on 11s

My selfish ass wanted two pairs because my real size is 10.5

my first SNKRS W though, and I have had this app since November 2017 so yeah it's overdue

wasn't even on my main account tho, hope I get good luck for the FoG in Green since I want to keep those

SpecDot

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
SNKRS app crashed for in store reserves. The reserve pass had disappeared from everyone's inbox. Supervisor there had us all get on the Nike NYC WiFi and lo and behold the pass showed up. And employee there hit twice on the kicks. What a wild morning.

//ARCANUM

Oct 25, 2017
anyone know sizing on 700 v2s? i think i am gonna get these tomorrow

now that i'm a dad i need dad shoes and this would be a flex

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F04%2Fadidas-yeezy-boost-700-analog-on-foot-look-1.jpg

FWIW, those are the 700 v1s. The v2s are the ones in static, geode, and upcoming vanta. The v1 and v2s sizing are *slightly* different, with V2 being a little roomier and comfier.

Jaypher

Dec 8, 2018
Arizona
New to this sneaker world. Went from some old Tigers I wore for years to now some Air Max and 3 Ultraboost pairs in a month. And now just ordered some Nite Joggers off Jimmy Jazz's ongoing sale. This is not good lol.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
New to this sneaker world. Went from some old Tigers I wore for years to now some Air Max and 3 Ultraboost pairs in a month. And now just ordered some Nite Joggers off Jimmy Jazz's ongoing sale. This is not good lol.

2 years ago I only have 2 shoes. 1 leather and 1 some nike sneaker. Then I bought an Ultraboost.

2 years later I have like 30 shoes. That's like I can wear a different shoe in a month without repeating.

I need to stop.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ls on the Travis Scott's but Ws on the Sacai waffle blue/red colourway and the also the Cactus Plant Flea market vapormax. I can't complain, I'll take that :). Been maybe a year since I won a raffle so bout time i was due for some Ws!

Also does snkrs work different then it does in the UK? Here in the UK all hyped shoes are raffle draws. Hearing people talk about the Travis Scott 1s being FCFS in the US sneakrs app is very odd.. Not even sure why they would do that.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
Ls on the Travis Scott's but Ws on the Sacai waffle blue/red colourway and the also the Cactus Plant Flea market vapormax. I can't complain, I'll take that :). Been maybe a year since I won a raffle so bout time i was due for some Ws!

Also does snkrs work different then it does in the UK? Here in the UK all hyped shoes are raffle draws. Hearing people talk about the Travis Scott 1s being FCFS in the US sneakrs app is very odd.. Not even sure why they would do that.
Much larger stock for US so they probably don't feel the need to do draws for most stuff. Only other difference I know of is that they get SNKRS Pass, although I think that is only in New York.

Dbltap

Oct 31, 2017
Woodinville, WA
Well, I either did something dumb or it was a smart purchase.

I managed to score a pair of retro AJ 1's black toe from 2013. I got them for 275 brand new and certified.

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
Don't know if anyone here is a fan but the 2nd set of Rick & Morty Diadora shoes drop in about 15 hours on footlocker.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
boost isn't dying, hype died but boost is still the best soft cushioning out there

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
I'm glad hype kids ain't buying boost anymore.

Can get most releases under retail now. lol

And if you're only buying a shoe just for the hype, then you're just wearing it for them and not for you.