• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They're worse in person

I should have held on tho, market tricked me. Prices are rising, and rising fast.

Def undersold mine.
What?! How did market trick you? Not to be a douche, but I thought it was obvious prices were going to rise? For sucha . hype shoe like this its always best to hold. And if you want to buy you buy right after drop cos supply is high and desperate people to sell.

Deleted member 56595

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 8, 2019
What?! How did market trick you? Not to be a douche, but I thought it was obvious prices were going to rise? For sucha . hype shoe like this its always best to hold. And if you want to buy you buy right after drop cos supply is high and desperate people to sell.

UNC off white 1s I held for two months they kept on going lower

Then after they rose back to the amount they were at right after the shock drop

Was expecting a similar situation

Regardless I needed the cash sooner rather than later so I don't care

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I need to try the Ultraboost 19 on my feet. I have a 4.0 and I love it, but I want a second pair to use on my daily runs while the other rests. On the fence if I should get another 4.0 or the 19.

Dbltap

Oct 31, 2017
Woodinville, WA
I need some suggestions. I'm trying to expand my art/history collection. Where should I go after the AJ 1's?

I'm not rich so I know I can't afford original's but I'm willing to spend 600-800. I'm mostly a Nike guy but do like Adidas. Absolutely no Yeezy.

sixteen-bit

Oct 30, 2017
Oh god I had a pair of these Zoom GPs back in the day. I can't believe they retro'd them.

nike-zoom-gp-white-black-ar4342-100-5.jpg

nike-zoom-gp-white-black-release-date-ar4342-100-top

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
You don't want them. They are just a gimmick at this point. I returned my pair that I bought a few weeks back. I posted a mini review here in the thread. If you have any questions, feel to ask.

This hurts my soul so much. I wish Nike would release the mag colorway in other shoes like Jordan 1 or even air force 1. It's really one of the best they've got.

jbug617 Awesome pickup. Those are the favorite pair of shoes I own by far.

Last edited:

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Instead of being sad about getting constant L's from the FoGs I decided to just get the Puma FoG boots on sale lmao.

crop-365039-05-1.jpg

PugSith

Mar 8, 2018
apparently scammers are hitting up StockX selling DHGate shoes. Be careful out there

I'm assumimg TS Jordan 1s for sure but any others mentioned?

Once the initial release window passes I'm always concerned about people trying to pass off fakes given the tiny amount of time checkers have to authenticate a shoe (goat as well)

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
apparently there was a surprise drop of the yeezy 350 v2 glow in the dark last night

it'll also drop this saturday tho

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
apparently there was a surprise drop of the yeezy 350 v2 glow in the dark last night

it'll also drop this saturday tho

I think Saturday is just retail at select retailers. Edit just got some raffle details through. Looking on stock x this ain't really selling for that much. Last sale £317.

Last edited:

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
apparently scammers are hitting up StockX selling DHGate shoes. Be careful out there

Not quite DH gate as those reps shouldn't be good enough and they should be called out but having seen some of the higher end reps I can see how they get through. The QC is better than Nikes on some of them.

The original reps the brown suade was a touch darker side by side with retail but now the colour is exactly the same.

I thought the reverse swoosh placing for example was a flaw but then retails are not even the same for each pair.

Here's a solution. Release more damn sneakers so people can actually buy retail.

Last edited:

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Trying to decide which of those black Yeezy 350s to get. Also which site to camp for the drop. First time buying a pair retail. Well, trying to anyway.

Agent

Oct 25, 2017
Trying to decide which of those black Yeezy 350s to get. Also which site to camp for the drop. First time buying a pair retail. Well, trying to anyway.

I'm going to try for the reflective version since they release first. If that doesn't work out (which is very likely since they're limited) I'll go for the non-reflective pair. The reflective version will likely only drop on Yeezysupply, like the static reflective did.

I have bought the butter and sesame 350s from adidas.com directly. It can be annoying with the queue system, so I pull one tab up on my computer then also one on my phone (not on the same wifi network). I've also done the same thing for some other releases and had them in my cart, but decided to not purchase.

A few tips: If you're in queue and your size goes out of stock, don't give up. ADC will typically do a few restocks along the way and they will post updates of when they are actually sold out. Also if you make it through the queue and they don't have your size don't give up either. Just refresh that page periodically (maybe every 30 seconds - 1 minute). If they restock it will show up and you'll be able to purchase right away.

Yeezysupply typically does their drops at 12:00am PDT (3:00am eastern). That is how I got my 700 Inertias. The only bummer about YS is the $20 shipping fee. It took almost a week to get to the east coast when they shipped from California. For that price it should have been 2 day delivery.

Other than ADC/Yeezysupply, make sure to enter any of the available raffles that offer delivery (https://www.soleretriever.com/yeezy-boost-350-v2-black/)

Also monitor the SOLELINKS Twitter account (https://twitter.com/SOLELINKS). They are really fast with notifications of any restocks that happen throughout the day. Also, might be good to setup notifications from them a few days in advance of the release. For the 350 Glow in the Dark version this week it was a shock drop on Tuesday morning instead of the expected release of tomorrow. Hopefully they don't do that again, but if they do you'll get notified quickly.

That is just a few things that have worked for me from my very limited experience. The hype is high for these so I'm sure they are going to be challenging to get. If the supply is at the same level as the last few releases it won't be impossible though, thankfully. Good luck (unless you're a size 12, ha.)

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Not quite DH gate as those reps shouldn't be good enough and they should be called out but having seen some of the higher end reps I can see how they get through. The QC is better than Nikes on some of them.

The original reps the brown suade was a touch darker side by side with retail but now the colour is exactly the same.

I thought the reverse swoosh placing for example was a flaw but then retails are not even the same for each pair.

Here's a solution. Release more damn sneakers so people can actually buy retail.

The few DHgate Travis AJ1 reviews I've seen on YouTube are scary. Like basically 1:1, no one would be able To tell unless you were trying to pass a thorough inspection. Also smh @ people in here still giving Kanye and his nonsense their money in 2019

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The QC on the TS1s haven't been the best on Nike's part. Makes it easier for people to pass of reps as authentic. Reps in general though have become really good, and as mentioned sometimes even better than real ones. Fuck StockX sometimes. As far as i know, if u get a fake from them, they don't do shit about it.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not that it's a rare cop but I always liked chucks and picked up the sky blue golf le fleurs. I'm sure I'll wear them a lot during summer lol.

Dbltap

Oct 31, 2017
Woodinville, WA
I was looking at different Jordan's and noticed something I haven't seen before. What does Friends & Family mean? Is that their way of saying very limited edition or were they actually intended for friends and family?

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was looking at different Jordan's and noticed something I haven't seen before. What does Friends & Family mean? Is that their way of saying very limited edition or were they actually intended for friends and family?
intended for for friends and family, thus making them very limited.