• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Hoping for a W

AR4237-100_sivasdescalzo-nike-AIRFEAROFGOD1-1559664333-1.jpg

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Just got the dreaded email from one raffle. A big fat L.

Remember make sure your footlocker account auto logs in when you hit the link.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Watching the sizes slowly disappear on adidas.com.au was pretty heartbreaking.

I'll just tell myself that as a size 13 they probably wouldn't have fit anyway

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Oh hey, I don't know how much of a W it is considering that undercover Collabs tend to not be as hyped, but I won the daybreak raffle which I'm happy about.

original.jpg

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Gawd the black version looks so fire on feet. Can't wait for my blue ones to come in. Might try to cop the yellow ones later on.

Nearly bit for the Vantas as I'm getting an itch to buy some new kicks but stopped myself. If I get any v2 700s, it'll probably be the Tephras. Going in for the Utility Blacks though at the end of the month.

Also saw the GiD 350s while at Disney California Adventure today and man, I'm glad I passed on those...

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I dunno... where you going rocking these? feel like one needs a naruto ninja type outfit to rock these. Also... the Sacais did it better.

A lot of good techwear fits, cropped and cuffed coloured cargos for the blue ones, I could see myself rocking it a lot.

Also aren't really that similar to the sacais.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
A lot of good techwear fits, cropped and cuffed coloured cargos for the blue ones, I could see myself rocking it a lot.

Also aren't really that similar to the sacais.
yeh fair enough, def need that tech vibe for these. But aren't these the same model as the Sacais? Just their take on it. The base model they used looks exactly the same or at least pretty damn similar?
jUkxCkq.png

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda different concepts though. Sacai uses the whole 2 sneakers smashed into one concept while the undercover one is the really aggresive back heel colour blocking with that weird plastic... lip thing.

Don't get me wrong though, the Sacai ones are straight fire. Wouldn't mind having them if I could cop them lol.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Footlocker UK sold out it says now.

these are cool:
Halfway between an All Court and a Blazer with a heap of extra components added in, the Nike Drop Type LX is something of a Frankenstein project gone horribly right, crafting a new silhouette that holds heritage values in a package that just loosely resembles something straight out of Star Fox. Listed on the insole as a prototype of a 2001 Air Mowabb, the pair would lead many to think otherwise as its lifestyle features arrive in spades across smooth leathers, a statement cap toe, exposed foam, and luxe nubuck panelling. Flat whites create a perfect backdrop for the added armaments, layered with bits of soft tans across the heel wrap, profile, and eyestay with a bright blue tongue lightening up the largely neutral palette. Swooshes, which come embossed in miniature form towards the lateral front stay true quite unlike the scribbled variant found elsewhere and the denotative numbered motifs seen right on the side. Fitting uncannily perfect into today's market, the pair is ready for detailed viewing below with a Nike.comand select retailer release surely slated down the road on July 1st.
nike-drop-type-lx-white-blue-6.jpg

nike-drop-type-lx-white-blue-1.jpg

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Pissed of with footlocker. Twice I had items in cart and saying items were reserved for 10 mins to complete purchase. Both times it never allowed me to do so.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Got charged but also got a fraud alert. I'm hoping thats for a second time I hit place order? Cant see timestamps on pending transactions.

No confirmation email though

Edit: Chase says they stopped the fraud transaction, so hopefully I the one I see is legit and I'll get a confirmation email at some point. Site is in pieces.

Uno Venova

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well the tips on checkout said these run TTS but now I'm seeing people say I should have sized up.

I mean, 10.5 was already sold out and only 10 was available so I really had no choice.

VE3TRO

Oct 25, 2017
ESSEX, UK
US Footlocker? How long did it take for the confirmation email?

UK. Haven't had a confirmation email as of yet but money has been taken and it shows as waiting to be packed in the order page on my account.

Well the tips on checkout said these run TTS but now I'm seeing people say I should have sized up.

I mean, 10.5 was already sold out and only 10 was available so I really had no choice.

If you mean for V2 350's always 0.5 up, TTS will fit if you take out the inner sole.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
UK. Haven't had a confirmation email as of yet but money has been taken and it shows as waiting to be packed in the order page on my account.

If you mean for V2 350's always 0.5 up, TTS will fit if you take out the inner sole.
Shit, I've got no past orders. Got charged but nothing is there

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Peeps, when using the Adidas splash page, it's best to have many browsers and multiple users on chrome's.. All explained here:

Has worked every time for me.