• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Agent

Oct 25, 2017
Just got through on YeezySupply after being in the checkout line for about 45 minutes. Once through I kept getting too many request messages, but just kept trying until it went through. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled.

I also had an issue with Footlocker this morning. Got through and it said payment error. However I got an alert on my card there was a charge. Nothing showed up on order history.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some people think all black shoes are hard to style. Yet many people think they're the easiest to style. Whats your view?

Noctis

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Some people think all black shoes are hard to style. Yet many people think they're the easiest to style. Whats your view?
Easiest, I mean it's black.
tumblr_mna8t4Jxh51qh37ixo1_250.gif

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Adults out. Kids only ;_;

Bummer. I'm not paying resale prices. Here's hoping for a restock.

turbobrick

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
I actually completely forgot about the 350 release this morning due to lack of sleep. I had to go to work anyway so I didn't have time to sit on the internet.
f

rawr its ry

Oct 27, 2017
If I didn't get a success or failure email from YM it's probably an L right? At least the last two times they sent a failure email right away...

ruxtpin

Oct 30, 2017
PA
Should take another Yeezy L as a sign. Fuck it. Did order the blue Undercover from Nike, but thinking I'll return them. Not feeling the jet pack on the heel after continued viewing.

rawr its ry

Oct 27, 2017
Should take another Yeezy L as a sign. Fuck it. Did order the blue Undercover from Nike, but thinking I'll return them. Not feeling the jet pack on the heel after continued viewing.
The black pair looks nice. I might have to jump on those and accept my 350 L. At least those prices aren't too high off retail.

ruxtpin

Oct 30, 2017
PA
The black pair looks nice. I might have to jump on those and accept my 350 L. At least those prices aren't too high off retail.

Yeah. After I pulled the trigger I thought I made the wrong decision on the cw. I think my size is still available in black, but I'll see how I feel once I see the blue in person. If I return them it'll give me an excuse to find a nice pair of Air Max 90; I like the retro kicks more.

rawr its ry

Oct 27, 2017
That blue is so nice. I wish the black pair had the white/cement color instead of the black. Still nice though.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the black one suffers from any black shoes for me. I just think black cws is boring in general lol

ruxtpin

Oct 30, 2017
PA
Are there any website that catalog sneakers by year and purpose? I'd like to remember what some of my old adidas and asics trainers looked like.

killertofu

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So I drive by an Undefeated Store in LA a lot and see people waiting for shoes...sorry for the noob question but if I wanted a pair of the Fear of God shoes thats supposed to be releasing tomorrow, what time should I line up? I don't know how this all works. I followed them on Instagram and saw that there was a raffle for a chance to purchase one but I missed it.

Azurik

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Took a loss on the 350 black. Got the 4D parley instead to compensate:)

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel adidas need to do something about their yeezy releases. Provide more info when you're in the waiting room. Having people wait 4 hours only to recieve an L is not right. Especially on a Friday. It use to be Saturday releases. I wasn't working but no idea how you would do it if you were.

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I feel adidas need to do something about their yeezy releases. Provide more info when you're in the waiting room. Having people wait 4 hours only to recieve an L is not right. Especially on a Friday. It use to be Saturday releases. I wasn't working but no idea how you would do it if you were.

Doesn't everyone get sizes boxes. I was watching all those slowly but surely get checked so knew after an hour the game was up.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The bots are the problem, until they learn how to to fix them then this will never get better. Also once the the sneaker bubble Burst thing will be better

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
Also some already know the exact link before the countdown stops. They're already in the select size page

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How the fuck did the fog's sell out exactly at release.

Soon as i got the notification i check and it says sold out.

Edit: must of been an app error. It let me enter. But damn ive been taking Ls all week. No hopes over here.