• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Called Footlocker to ask about the charge still sitting on my account. Confirmed that I didn't get a pair of the 350s and that they will reverse the charge soon.

Oh well. Stock X has them at $480 ish buy now. That's rich but man these look good. Dunno....

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Called Footlocker to ask about the charge still sitting on my account. Confirmed that I didn't get a pair of the 350s and that they will reverse the charge soon.

Oh well. Stock X has them at $480 ish buy now. That's rich but man these look good. Dunno....

Oh man that's some BS. They who should be giving you a good will voucher or something.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Holy moly. The nike sacai blazer is a lot cheaper resale than I thought they would be.

Guess the waffle stole the show.

Curufinwe

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
DE
I ordered a pair of these Ultra Boosts from adidas.com, and when they arrived the black boost had somehow overheated and rubbed off on the white heels, leaving ugly dark marks that won't wash off. And If the idiots who packed them had simply wrapped them in the paper properly, the left and right shoes wouldn't have been in contact with each other and it wouldn't have happened. So I'm returning them for a refund since they no longer have my size.

Ultraboost_2.0_Shoes_Blue_EF2901_06_standard.jpg

Agent

Oct 25, 2017
My 350 Static Blacks just arrived and I'm so happy I got lucky on YeezySupply. I have a pair of Sesame and Butter in 350 and Inertia in 700 and the Static Blacks are my favorite one of all of them now. They just look sharp. They also look like a lite version of the reflectives because it seems some of the 3M came off the laces and went all over the shoe.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The sneaker discussion in the Giant Bomb thread last night made me realize I hadn't bought a new pair of shoes in three years, and my current pair were literally starting to fall apart. Shoes have just never been something I've paid much attention to. Anyway, picked these up this morning, they are comfy as hell.

43602277-eaa2-4303-bm9jao.jpeg

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The sneaker discussion in the Giant Bomb thread last night made me realize I hadn't bought a new pair of shoes in three years, and my current pair were literally starting to fall apart. Shoes have just never been something I've paid much attention to. Anyway, picked these up this morning, they are comfy as hell.
what was the discussion?

gdt

Oct 26, 2017

43602277-eaa2-4303-bm9jao.jpeg

They look comfy yeah.

Nice dad shoes

:P

VE3TRO

Oct 25, 2017
ESSEX, UK
The reps of the new black 350s are coming in better made that the retails and are pretty much 1:1. It's embarrassing how the quality check from Adidas has gone down hill. I sold my retail for G5 reps.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
The reps of the new black 350s are coming in better made that the retails and are pretty much 1:1. It's embarrassing how the quality check from Adidas has gone down hill. I sold my retail for G5 reps.

Nike isn't good at qc either. Some reps looks cleaner than the original ones lol

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The travis one's had terrible QC. Reps could copy them exactly, leading to the situation of fakes getting though StockX.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These shoes are made to be cheap that's why the profit margin so high. and because they are made cheap the quality will be cheap as well.

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017

This is becoming a really common trend from what I'm seeing with everything from Nike and Adidas.

Edit: All the Stranger Things collab shoes are $120. It's less egregious for the Blazers since those retail for $100, but the Cortez and Tailwind at $120 are a hard no, especially since there's nothing special about them at all.

Last edited:

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Last edited:

kaisere

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So people are pissed because the Yellow Toe 1's are mids, but I was able to walk into Champs and get them so I'm not upset at all. Theyre Mid SE's so they feel just as quality as my highs tbh

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
I'm seeing conflicting info.

If my fiance wears 8.5 regularly, what size should I get her in Yeezys? I'm thinking convert to 7.5 men's, then up half a size? So 8?

Edit: actually I guess a 7?

Last edited:

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I fucking love the way my Yeezy 350 v2 Zeebras look and I basically get compliments on them any time I wear them out (which is only like... Once every two weeks or so).

Does anyone know if the other colorways for the 350 v2 handle wear any better? I find myself having to scrub them down with cleaning solution and a toothbrush every time I wear them. The bottom "boost" pad is scientifically engineered to collect dirt and grime and look nasty af

I'm seeing conflicting info.

If my fiance wears 8.5 regularly, what size should I get her in Yeezys? I'm thinking convert to 7.5 men's, then up half a size? So 8?

Edit: actually I guess a 7?

I have very wide, flat feet so take this with a grain of salt. I'm a natural 11-11.5 and a size 12 in Yeezy's just BARELY fits me and aren't exactly what I'd call comfortable after 60+ hours of use.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
I fucking love the way my Yeezy 350 v2 Zeebras look and I basically get compliments on them any time I wear them out (which is only like... Once every two weeks or so).

Does anyone know if the other colorways for the 350 v2 handle wear any better? I find myself having to scrub them down with cleaning solution and a toothbrush every time I wear them. The bottom "boost" pad is scientifically engineered to collect dirt and grime and look nasty af

I have very wide, flat feet so take this with a grain of salt. I'm a natural 11-11.5 and a size 12 in Yeezy's just BARELY fits me and aren't exactly what I'd call comfortable after 60+ hours of use.
Ended up getting 7.5 (she's a 9 in women's)

The 350v2 Clay

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
So they seems to be clearing out a decent amount of NMDs and other shoes. Picked up like a couple shoes for my fiance, mom, and sister. Thanks guy above me.

BannedEpisode

Oct 28, 2017
Love my Blue Sacai Blazers, they get a lot of compliments and they are super unique.

The QC is kinda shit though, the glue is a bit messy and a few spots of the overlayed sole are disconnected.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
From what I read it's going to be wide release with plenty of stores getting them (in the US). Will be an easy copy.