• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
React Jordans have already released.

jordan-apex-utility-black-red-BQ7147-006-1.jpg

Jordan-Apex-Utility-Official-Look.jpg

jordan-proto-react-shoe-Nbw4wS.jpg

And there are more on the way

jordan-react-havoc-volt-ar8815-700-2.jpg

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Geez man. Copped a pair of Moon silver 720s too. On sale at Nike.com. My gf is gonna kill me. Really. I gotta tap out for awhile lol

I've got a pair of ultra boosts on the way too, but I'm worried about the sizing. Is there an insole in case I need to adjust?

//ARCANUM

Oct 25, 2017
Geez man. Copped a pair of Moon silver 720s too. On sale at Nike.com. My gf is gonna kill me. Really. I gotta tap out for awhile lol

I've got a pair of ultra boosts on the way too, but I'm worried about the sizing. Is there an insole in case I need to adjust?

Yeah ultra boosts have an insole. You should be fine either TTS or up half a size if you don't want them too tight. I'm a TTS 11 and always go 11.5 in ultra boosts. But some people say they prefer them TTS.

PugSith

Mar 8, 2018
Picked up my first pair of Saucony Shadow 5000.

I'm a fan of pink and gum soles and for just over £50 you can't complain.

2FdSrDZ.jpg

I'm an Air Max 1 fan but with QS, hype and resell it's getting too hard to pickup new releases so I figured I'd branch out and try something new (I've tried Adidas and boost isn't for me, only 3 stripes shoe I like is the Micropacer .. wish they'd bring them back again in the original colours )

Last edited:

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Yeh the insole is removable. Its actually how I wear them due to having wide feet. I also think its more comfortable as you're feet are directly on the boost.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Yeh the insole is removable. Its actually how I wear them due to having wide feet. I also think its more comfortable as you're feet are directly on the boost.

Cool thanks. We'll see.

I went on a binge this week a bit. Got my black 350s in last week, copped Clay Yeezy 350s for my fiance, 2 NMDs for her, my mom, and my sister, and one for me (so 7 total.....). Also copped the 270 Reacts and the 720 silver moon colorway, and I'm pretty sure my gf ordered me a pair of the Jordan 6 Infared 2019s....I'm hoping anyway.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looking to get my first chunkier shoe. Think they look really good with shorts. Not sure if it to go with the Adidas Yung 1 or Yeezy 500 Blush. Not even into yeezy 350s but think they look good with shorts too, and really eyeing up some Zebras!

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
I'm looking for a chunky show too. I'll prob just pick up a pair of 700s. Maybe Waverunners.

Love my Zebras.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Oh shit looks like they are doing another drop of the Waverunner 700s. All sizes.

SUPER HLUK

Nov 5, 2017

I've ordered my nephew a pair of these for his first birthday, I'm assuming they don't do them in adult sizes but if anyone's seen them in a UK11 please let me know

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
The 270 Reacts are pretty comfy, fit a bit larger than tts though. Love the colorway, getting lots of comments.

Really like this shoe a lot.

But the build material are unique. Lots of felt, and some other stuff that I'm not sure of at all. It doesn't seem like it will hold up super well with a lot of use.

But of course I rotate so they won't get used like crazy or anything

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Woof. My gf fucked up and got me Jordan 4's all red. I hate 4s. Was hoping she got the 6 Infared. She messed up, trying to get those lol. Going off memory.

Now we gotta figure out how to flip them on Stock X.

Oct 25, 2017
The 270 Reacts are pretty comfy, fit a bit larger than tts though. Love the colorway, getting lots of comments.

Really like this shoe a lot.

But the build material are unique. Lots of felt, and some other stuff that I'm not sure of at all. It doesn't seem like it will hold up super well with a lot of use.

But of course I rotate so they won't get used like crazy or anything
I ordered a pair of the Bauhaus from footlocker but no shipping notification yet. pretty annoyed it's taken over a day for confirmation when I could have just gone into the store and got some.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Truthfact: I've never owned a pair of AJ1 and I want to treat myself. I'm trying to decide between black toe, bred toe, and origin story. I'm leaning toward black toe but I loved Into the Spider-Verse...

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Truthfact: I've never owned a pair of AJ1 and I want to treat myself. I'm trying to decide between black toe, bred toe, and origin story. I'm leaning toward black toe but I loved Into the Spider-Verse...
Note with the spier verse origin AJ1s they have an icy sole which looks nice when Brand new but as soon as u wear them a few times they dirty and yellow easy. Unless you like the look of a brown yellow sole, you all be cleaning a lot. They oxidise quicker than normal soles so eventually the yellow will be permanent unless you do the salon 40 creme in UV light thing but that's long to do often and not sure how effective. At least this is what I've seen from FB groups I'm part of. Maybe others have different experience.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Really trying to cop the blue blazers on the 12th. Never done this day 1 stuff before so I'm hoping I can get a win on this...