• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Note with the spier verse origin AJ1s they have an icy sole which looks nice when Brand new but as soon as u wear them a few times they dirty and yellow easy. Unless you like the look of a brown yellow sole, you all be cleaning a lot. They oxidise quicker than normal soles so eventually the yellow will be permanent unless you do the salon 40 creme in UV light thing but that's long to do often and not sure how effective. At least this is what I've seen from FB groups I'm part of. Maybe others have different experience.

That's good to know, thanks!

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
CDG x Air Jordan 1:
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F07%2Fcomme-des-garcons-air-jordan-1-retro-high-closer-look-001.jpg

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
Are those gonna drop in SNKRS?

E: Also, I thought the schematics were supposed to drop in September?

rawr its ry

Oct 27, 2017
Just bought some acronym vapormaxs off of Goat for the first time. I was a bit surprised to see that they were shipping from Hong Kong. I've bought a bunch of stuff from Stockx before but im feeling a bit apprehensive after seeing them ship from Hong Kong. Anyone had this happen before?

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
Just bought some acronym vapormaxs off of Goat for the first time. I was a bit surprised to see that they were shipping from Hong Kong. I've bought a bunch of stuff from Stockx before but im feeling a bit apprehensive after seeing them ship from Hong Kong. Anyone had this happen before?

I had a pair ship from Japan but I think they still go through verification regardless, I do use stockX way more than Goat though.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not sure how you guys feel about these but when I first saw these i fell in love and had to order them. Thankfully they still had one pair in my size.

adidas-continental-80s-pride-trainers-white-multi-p14041-78875_image.jpg

uzipukki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
great pick up, thinking of getting a pair of GR cream powerphase or white continental 80 but can't decide which atm
Checked out both of those and I think I liked the cream ones better. And yeah, my first love affair with a pair of shoes haha. Usually just get the ones that feel good on my feet and look decent but these made my eyes light up and drool. :D

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Finally got a regular pair of Ultra boosts.....

These are the most comfy shoes I've ever put on my feet.

Gotta cop a triple black pair for work asap.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To me the continental 80 and powerphase same shoe shape/silhouette wise. But the continental 80 has a better toebox design IMO but then it has this cloth material on the side in a direction i find odd. I can't exactly say what is is about that cloth line, maybe the fact it's cloth, maybe the direction, not sure but I'm not the biggest fan of it. I much prefer the perforated three stripes of the Powerphase. Basically I want a Contential 80 with the side profile design of the Powerphase.

But Yeh cream/off white Powerphase shoes are nice. In general I have a weakness for shoes that combine white/offwhite/cream /chalk colours . Just ordered these:
Supercourt_Shoes_White_EE6325_01_standard.jpg

Deleted member 14192

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not sure how you guys feel about these but when I first saw these i fell in love and had to order them. Thankfully they still had one pair in my size.
I was close to buying those but instead got the Campus pride for a reduced price instead, will probably pick up the C80s in the future if they are still available for retail.
adidas-campus-pride-core-white-trace-pink-trace-scarlet.jpg

uzipukki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was close to buying those but instead got the Campus pride for a reduced price instead, will probably pick up the C80s in the future if they are still available for retail.
adidas-campus-pride-core-white-trace-pink-trace-scarlet.jpg
Those look nice too. I have a pair of burgundy suede campus's that I've been wearing for a few summers now. Feel good but thought it would be a welcome change to get a new pair. I usually buy a pair of shoes about every 1-2 years :D

Deleted member 14192

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Those look nice too. I have a pair of burgundy suede campus's that I've been wearing for a few summers now. Feel good but thought it would be a welcome change to get a new pair. I usually buy a pair of shoes about every 1-2 years :D
Have you seen the Inkis? They look pretty good but I've heard some mixed things about the quality of Inkis. Maybe it'll be a pickup on deep sale.
adidas-i-5923-pride-cream-white-ftwr-b41984-os-1_2.jpg

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Inikis are made with the shittiest, thinnest knit known to man.

It feels like you're wearing a stretchy paper bag.

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Still can't decide which one of the Sketch to Shelf pairs I'm gonna go for.

I like both of them, but $300 is big baller money I don't have.

ruxtpin

Oct 30, 2017
PA
Yesss... I snagged a pair of Nike Next% with the restock. Can not wait to run in these shoes. Love the 4%

ruxtpin

Oct 30, 2017
PA
Yeah, they ain't cheap. I've logged over 225 miles on my first pair of 4% and planning to use them for a marathon in October. I'm not breaking any world records, but there's no comparison to any other running shoe I've tried.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
different tastes n all but that AM1 OG red sketch model, looks like a kids shoe. I love an AM1 too but that is terrible.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Does anyone in here have a suggestion on a spray or something to use when you get a new pair of sneakers and want to help protect them a bit? I got the Lebron 16s We Are Family version and I'm nervous about the leather, etc. on them getting damaged and things of that nature. If you've got a product you use I'm open to trying it out.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone in here have a suggestion on a spray or something to use when you get a new pair of sneakers and want to help protect them a bit? I got the Lebron 16s We Are Family version and I'm nervous about the leather, etc. on them getting damaged and things of that nature. If you've got a product you use I'm open to trying it out.
They Are cheap shoes that's going to happen regardless dude just where you kick brother .

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Haha, well they weren't cheap to buy! I figure some of the people in here who buy a ton must have some sort of product they use to keep stuff in good shape.. no? I know there are weatherproofing sprays and the like, just not sure what's the best.
None of that stuff works man, just wear your kick they're not made to last.

Noctis

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Going to try and cop the lundmark 350v2 for my girl tomorrow.

If not in sept I'm gonna either get these for me or her, I already got my pirate black grails in June.

IMG_5565.jpg

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
What time do they list new sneakers on the Nike website? Same time as the snkrs app (10am est)?

Wanted to get the Schematics, but the app doesn't have them listed.

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
Some are only listed on SNKRS.

The red/white sketch are listed on sneakers but the schematics aren't there or on Nike's site as far as I can tell.

e: Looks like both the black and white colorways of the schematics hit the Japanese SNRKS app but not the US so either they're region exclusive, or they just haven't dropped in the US yet.

Last edited:

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
I really like the silhouette of the Adidas EQT 93/17s. Super easy to get under retail (not that limited I guess) so I'll definitely pick up a pair.

Gonna get a triple black ultra boost too. Easy for chilling and work ready too.

Deleted member 14192

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
EQT 93/17 is great, I have 2 of them. Keep in mind tho that they are super soft (softer than UB) and the heel sticks out, takes a while getting used to it.
img_20190713_185606duja2.jpg

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Checked out both of those and I think I liked the cream ones better. And yeah, my first love affair with a pair of shoes haha. Usually just get the ones that feel good on my feet and look decent but these made my eyes light up and drool. :D
yeah, life is too short for boring aldo shoes :D