• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
how are they on feet? must be weird the mix of a soft cushioning in the forefront with the springy air unit
Weird but not because of that really. The material up top is funky. It's almost papery or something. In the toe box I mean.

The midsole....s feel pretty good actually. Good mix. Overall its of average comfort.

VE3TRO

Oct 25, 2017
ESSEX, UK
Well copped the Travis Scott's. Be nice to trade them now for some pairs I want. Completly by chance to even attempt and W them.

Deleted member 14192

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Been on the lookout for some new sneakers and I've narrowed it down to these and was wondering if any of ya'll tried them:
Air Max Janoski 2
Continental 80
Gazelle
Powerphase
Supercourt

//ARCANUM

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe I actually got the TS Lows on SNKRS this morning. My plane landed at 8:59am and I saw the notification and gave it a shot.

The thing is I really want these (I'm one of the weirdos that actually loves Jordan 1 lows). But the resell prices are.... high. Decisions decisions.

Also - only my 2nd W ever on SNKRS. And I've been going for lots of different pairs on their for about a year now. The other pair I got was the Fear of God Raids (black).

Deleted member 14192

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ultraboost 19 was on sale for a good price, ~$95 so ordered the mint green ones.
276208_105_ADIDAS_M%20ULTRABOOST%2019.png

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Been on the lookout for some new sneakers and I've narrowed it down to these and was wondering if any of ya'll tried them:
Air Max Janoski 2
Continental 80
Gazelle
Powerphase
Supercourt
Continental 80 and powerphase are extremely similar, just slightly different toebox and side panelling. I have the continental 80 and recently got the supercourts. The supercourts are nice, and liking the chunkier sole. I got the "classics" release Adidas did of it with a bunch of shoes. Has the offwhite midsole. The leather is really nice on it.

I also got a W on the TS1 Lows. Seems stock was higher than normal? maybe cos stores arent getting it and just SNEAKRS (so I've heard, maybe thats wrong info?)
Wondering should I hold or sell now? The TS1s Highs shot up in price but these are lows and lows aren't as popular so I'm wondering whether to capitalise on the hype now and sell before it dips a bit or will the hype still be there for these in 3 to 6 months or so and the price rises? hmm

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
I like the look of the Yeezy 700 Magnet. I prefer the Waverunners though. Need a pair of 700s!

Nov 1, 2017
Ah I really want the Parra Dunks but I'm pretty sure Toronto's skateshop (Adrift) does FCFS on releases instead of raffles. I hate lining up. But so far the resell isn't looking too bad.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Any tips of the tts of the 700s?

Just got permission to cop.

Living that buying a house in a couple months life

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
Finally got around to buying the Zoom Fly 3s this morning. £110 with disco. Now to find a way to grab the Turbo 2s and then the Joyride Runs, and I'll be done for a little bit again.

As an aside, two and a half months after Nike launched the React Prestos in the US/Asia they have still not launched in Europe.

Curufinwe

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
DE
What's considered a good price for Ultraboost? I have always been curious to see if they are worth the hype for comfort, but $180 is way too steep.

I got my pair of Ultraboost 19s last month from the local Adidas outlet store for $126 (30% off). That's still a little steep, but they are easily the most comfortable sneakers I've ever owned. They only had four colors to choose from for men, and one of those colorways was the regular $180, so I got the black ones with the white heels.

The best colorway I've seen so far is only available for women.

Ultraboost_19_Shoes_Blue_D96863_04_standard.jpg

AZ Greg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Any tips of the tts of the 700s?

Just got permission to cop.

Living that buying a house in a couple months life

For 700 v1s I go half up which is the same as my 350 size. For 700 v2 it's TTS.

Scored the Parra Blazers today, super pumped!

Also, lol @ dissing 700s but buying 2019 Ultraboosts. Those things are garbo. There's a reason they're the fastest mainline Ultraboost series to get heavily discounted. 😂

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
For 700 v1s I go half up which is the same as my 350 size. For 700 v2 it's TTS.

Scored the Parra Blazers today, super pumped!

Also, lol @ dissing 700s but buying 2019 Ultraboosts. Those things are garbo. There's a reason they're the fastest mainline Ultraboost series to get heavily discounted. 😂

I'll be getting the Waverunners soon so I guess I'll go with the same size as my 350s....

No hate my guy, they just don't look great. I hear how comfy they are so I'll prob cop one at some point to say I have it. Maybe a trip black pair for work.

Easystride

Oct 27, 2017
I buy them once they cost around 80, I have no interest in paying 100+ for a pair of shoes. Goes for all brands and models.
Argh, ya'll are bad influences on me! I pulled the trigger on UB 4.0s when they were on sale last weekend on Adidas.com, just got them today. They are super comfy. Gonna be hard to go back to any other kind of sneakers.
bUej3i5.jpg

Ether_Snake

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Man I haven't been buying sneakers. Trying to get rid of them, and left some outside which were picked up quick.

Last ones I bought where the John Elliott Vandals. Keeping my selection small now.

Deleted member 11976

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My activity recently was limited to buying a heavily discounted Epic React Flyknit 1 (same CW as my first pair when they launched) because the ER FK 2 is fugly.

Sneakers in general are really boring for me right now. The knock-off deconstructed off-white look (see recent Vans regrind and even some non-OW Nikes) and the 90s retreads (outside of classics like the Airmax line) all don't do anything for me.

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
It's funny how hyped I was for the Sacai Blazers... and then I saw them in person. No bueno. Also, can't stand the exposed foam tongue that's on so many Nikes now.

Deleted member 11976

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's funny how hyped I was for the Sacai Blazers... and then I saw them in person. No bueno. Also, can't stand the exposed foam tongue that's on so many Nikes now.
It's definitely the type of shoe that's nice to lust over in pictures but I don't think it'd be all that great to actually own. You definitely need the right outfit(s) for it or they risk overpowering your whole look.

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's definitely the type of shoe that's nice to lust over in pictures but I don't think it'd be all that great to actually own. You definitely need the right outfit(s) for it or they risk overpowering your whole look.
That's a large part why I like these. This color way is the most muted of the lot, so you can theoretically pair it with a lot of outfits.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Copped a pair of Ultra boost Orca.

Kicking myself because last night before bed it was $30 cheaper but resale when up while I was sleeping lmao.

Figured it could wait, guess I shouldn't have.