• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I was actually looking for the black one, but then I saw that, so I ordered the white one.

I know, it's pretty fire.

I really want these ones (with a lace swap) but I can't justify getting a new shoe for now.

27-05-2019_puma_hanalterationpn-2_silver_limestone_370771-01_cw_1.jpg

Apr 10, 2018
So, I won this employee of the month style thing at work and they do personalized gifts chosen by your manager. Mine got me a pair of beluga v2 350s. Pretty damn cool! I've wanted them for quite a while. I'll still be lurking around for the yeezy restocks, though.

VE3TRO

Oct 25, 2017
ESSEX, UK
So, I won this employee of the month style thing at work and they do personalized gifts chosen by your manager. Mine got me a pair of beluga v2 350s. Pretty damn cool! I've wanted them for quite a while. I'll still be lurking around for the yeezy restocks, though.

Lucky dude congrats. Which Beluga you get? It's the one style I want to grab tomorrow on this restock, I've got other 350's but the Beluga 1.0 is my must have.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Man I really wanna cop the Bred's. But I'm on a leash at the moment. We are buying a house soon....

Got permission to cop the Waverunners...

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
White/Black were up on YeezySupply but they sold out. There's a timer up now.

Edit: ...and it's nothing. YeezySupply just redirecting back to Adidas again. :\

Last edited:

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
"Dear Diary, it is the year 2065. I am still in the waiting room. My faith has been tested, but I am confident I will prevail against the bot hordes."

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't fucking cop a 350 for my life it's for my girl my god
Just today or in general? Cos the last year of yeezy 350 releases have been pretty straight forward and I've hit on all of em, even multiple pairs a few times. Search up the multiple user jig which you can use on the Adidas website to help you.

Agent

Oct 25, 2017
Got through for a pair of 350 Statics yesterday, which I'm happy with. Generally speaking, I had more success getting through on YeezySupply than on Adidas. Even though things were sold out, I was able to get through the line a few times. On Adidas, I only got through the queue twice. The first was when they opened it up to everyone on the Vantas (or maybe it was the Utility Black). The second time was on the last drop when they started adding the 350 Lundmarks, 350 Antlia, 500 Blushes. I had a pair of the 500 Blushes in my cart, but I messed around too long and it kicked me back to queue and I never got through again.

I used to get through the queue fairly easy on Adidas up until a few months ago. Now that Adidas ships for YeezySupply it isn't quite as painful to get from there since shipping is no longer $20 and they actually ship out the shoes. Definitely going to go for the Waverunners in a few weeks. I had an interest in the upcoming Magnet 700s, but I saw a picture of them yesterday that looked meh, so I'll probably pass on them now.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Copped the 700 Waverunners at $80 over retail. I didn't want to go through yet another Yeezy day trying to cop in a couple weeks.

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
Sketch to Shelf schmeatic variants drop at 9am today on snkrs. Came out of nowhere per usual.

E: W on both variants!

Last edited:

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Getting into sneakers more lately. What's the best places to follow for heads up on Yeezy's stock? Want to grab some 350 v2's. Apparently they just randomly drop new stock?

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I've talked about custom chucks but idk why it took me so long to start utilizing the custom vans option. You really can come up with some dope shit that fits your vision. It's just the copyright shit you gotta worry bout if you can't upload your own artwork lol

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
Getting into sneakers more lately. What's the best places to follow for heads up on Yeezy's stock? Want to grab some 350 v2's. Apparently they just randomly drop new stock?

You get a heads up on new drops, and sometimes restocks. But even with a heads up it's not easy to get a retail pair. So many L's....

You want a pair right now, hit up StockX/Goat etc and check resale prices. Easy and no hassle, but you will pay over retail for almost all yeezys. I think a couple unpopular 700s go for under retail and that's it.

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
I've talked about custom chucks but idk why it took me so long to start utilizing the custom vans option. You really can come up with some dope shit that fits your vision. It's just the copyright shit you gotta worry bout if you can't upload your own artwork lol

The Nike website is really nice for that. Gonna have to do a custom pair of maybe 270's, or 97's.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've always liked Jordan 1 Lows and am happy they're getting more recognition. Always seemed like some odd meme that people hated on lows. Never got it, then again I live in the UK where basketball is not big and lows don't have that stigma here.