• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Just copped the Yeezreel non reflective. See what they are like when they arrive as not a huge fan but went on the Adidas draw and actually got a W for the first time.

Agent

Oct 25, 2017
Just copped the Yeezreel non reflective. See what they are like when they arrive as not a huge fan but went on the Adidas draw and actually got a W for the first time.

I had the Yeezreel on my list to buy this month when I thought they were glow in the dark. I'll try for the reflective version which does, but they'll be near impossible to get. Plus, with the announcement of the Zebra restock yesterday and a few others I'm looking at (Yecheil, Carbon Blue) it made the regular version an easy pass.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
I got the Breds for my Brother's Christmas present. Trying to get the off white next week for myself

J.T

Nov 22, 2017
Got the 11 today. Happy about that but I really want them Yeezy next next, both of them. Where do you guys try to get them?

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, you all will be trembling in your Margiela Tabi boots when your 13-year old cousin shows up to the Christmas party in the Fortnite x Uniqlo collection and these on.

That's the kind of fit that melts minds.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
The 11s came in. Bought it for my brother

[
EMFYn7VXsAAAvTS

FeD

Oct 25, 2017
3/3 L's on the OW's. W on the Yecheil's though, happy with that since it is imo the first interesting V2 colorway in a long time.

SUPER HLUK

Nov 5, 2017
My lucky streak continued yesterday as I managed to win a pair of the Red Dunks from SNS and get the Reflective Yecheils from Adidas . I think I might sell the Yeezys though and put the money towards the new Raygun Dunks 👍

J.T

Nov 22, 2017
Yeah yeah, got the Yecheil from Footlocker, I got the order confirmation but not the shipping yet; which I'm assuming is the true confirmation? Still gonna keep my raffle from Adidas and try my luck there, as well.

kaisere

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got the manual win on the Yecheils this morning, feelsgoodman

Yeah yeah, got the Yecheil from Footlocker, I got the order confirmation but not the shipping yet; which I'm assuming is the true confirmation? Still gonna keep my raffle from Adidas and try my luck there, as well.

Yeah you should be good if they charged you and got the confirmation. Shipping typically happens much later on.

J.T

Nov 22, 2017
Got the manual win on the Yecheils this morning, feelsgoodman

Yeah you should be good if they charged you and got the confirmation. Shipping typically happens much later on.
Okay, thank you. Got another pair off the Adidas raffle. Sweet, but I'll probably just return 1 pair, lol. B

mingo

Oct 25, 2017
London
Managed to get me my first Dunk's, nice xmas pressie for myself for once.

Pictures dont do these any favours, they look so much better in person and on feet.
fANtz2n.jpg

SUafWie.jpg

J.T

Nov 22, 2017
Managed to win the raffle for Yeezy Zebra. In the past week, the Jordans 11, Yeezys Yecheil and Yeezys Zebra. Now thats a great fucking Christmas, SO hype.

Managed to get me my first Dunk's, nice xmas pressie for myself for once.

Pictures dont do these any favours, they look so much better in person and on feet.
fANtz2n.jpg

SUafWie.jpg

Man these are super nice. congrats

kaisere

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My luck has been crazy these two weeks. FTL screwed me on the Bred 11s by selling my res 3 hours early, but I managed to grab them on Shoe Palace, 500 highs sat so there was no issue getting those, got a manual W on the Yecheils and lucked out on the Zebras. I'm excited to have some more yeezys in my life.

Xion385

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Always took Ls on SNKRS app. Not sure if I'm doing it right. After your purchase says pending and you're in line, can you just leave the app and it will send you a notification or stay there the entire time?

Agent

Oct 25, 2017
W on the Yechiel's and I broke down and now I have the soft visions on the way.

Soft visions are underrated in my opinion, you'll enjoy them.

I passed on the Yechiels as I really wanted the Zebras. I fortunately hit on them on YeezySupply, but forgot to cancel my Adidas raffle and won them there too....ooops.

However, the big win to end up the year is I hit on a raffle for a pair of 700 v3. They just came in today and they are....something else. I feel like they are from 2050.

//ARCANUM

Oct 25, 2017
Soft visions are underrated in my opinion, you'll enjoy them.

I passed on the Yechiels as I really wanted the Zebras. I fortunately hit on them on YeezySupply, but forgot to cancel my Adidas raffle and won them there too....ooops.

However, the big win to end up the year is I hit on a raffle for a pair of 700 v3. They just came in today and they are....something else. I feel like they are from 2050.

What sizing did you go with for the 700 v3? I've heard people say you have to go a full size up for them to fit.

Agent

Oct 25, 2017
What sizing did you go with for the 700 v3? I've heard people say you have to go a full size up for them to fit.

I went 0.5 up from my true size and they fit nice, in my opinion. If I went true to size, I think they would fit, but be very tight. A full size up would be a bit much, unless maybe you had very wide feet.

For reference, my true size is 11.5 and I get 12 for anything Yeezy related. The only ones that are a little loose are the 350s with transparent stripes. Sizing is one of those things that I wish adidas would work on. It's really annoying with how all over the place Yeezy sizing can be.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Hey guys, new to the sneaker game. My mind is whirling with how many different kinds of sneakers are out there. DOes anyone use Stock X and GOAT? Or should I just use the sites in the OP? Where do most of you get your kicks?
;

Noctis

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Hey guys, new to the sneaker game. My mind is whirling with how many different kinds of sneakers are out there. DOes anyone use Stock X and GOAT? Or should I just use the sites in the OP? Where do most of you get your kicks?
;
You go to stockx, Goat and flightclub when you're ready to pay above retail for a sneaker that you really want.

Most of us just buy stuff from SNKRS app and adidas APP ( and of course footlocker,champs,etc)

Keylow

Oct 25, 2017
;
I've bought some shoes on stock x and there ok but I get most of my stuff on SNKRS app and in stores for my non Nike stuff or some websites

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
So basically newer stuff can be found on manufacturer and other shoe retailer sites and the older stuff on goat, stockx etc?

rokkerkory

Banned
Jun 14, 2018
Mite be getting my first pair of jordans! Looking at the 3 cement just something about them makes me hnnggg.

Most nikes i have to go up .5 just like boosts. Should i stick to that?

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Put on my yeezy 350 again after some time in the box, god these things are comfortable. Going to get another pair

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
How is the quality? Not just how close they are to the design but actual build quality.

For the high end reps the materials are the same and build quality is bang on.

A good idea would be to watch some YouTube videos of rep reviews so you can see yourself. I watch a lot of this guy.

Also r/Repsneakers is a good place to start. You'll see plenty on there. Search for the sneaker you like and you'll find opinions and reviews.

Don Dada

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks! This is very helpful, I had an assumption reps would fall apart after a while but these look really good.

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
For the high end reps the materials are the same and build quality is bang on

Also r/Repsneakers is a good place to start. You'll see plenty on there. Search for the sneaker you like and you'll find opinions and reviews.

Can't decide if I want to get into sneaker reps yet or not. I already have a few clothing reps and have zero complaints with them, but for whatever reason, I still feel compelled to want the real deal with sneakers. Maybe because you put so much more wear and tear on a pair of shoes that my brain (misguidedly) assumes reps won't hold up as well? Also I'm not into any of the hyped stuff like Jordans, Yeezy, Off-White, etc so fakes of what I'm after are harder to come by.

In related news, there are reps of the Dior Nikes already flooding out 😂

gdt

Oct 26, 2017
All that rep shit seems super complicated. I feel weird about it too. No judgements though.

Been a while but I picked up a pair of v1 700 Inertias off GOAT during their last sale. Took an L on the bred 11s on SNKRS so it made paying less than retail (with shipping) for the Inertias fairly painless. Struck out majorly on the OW Dunks and despite having a notification for them, missed out on the Rayguns too...

Also broke out my Wave Runners while at Disneyland for New Year's. Seriously love them and totally perfect just to walk around in period.