• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
All that rep shit seems super complicated. I feel weird about it too. No judgements though.
I'm mixed because like what's the point if they're fake? It seems like some real try head shit to have some fake yeezy 300s or w/e not to mention it's illegal. it's basically like pirating games except it's sneakers

but on the other hand, there are a bunch of really fucking dope sneaker designs on stupid short runs being sold for insane prices on reseller sites because they got raided by scalpers. and i want em

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm mixed because like what's the point if they're fake? It seems like some real try head shit to have some fake yeezy 300s or w/e not to mention it's illegal. it's basically like pirating games except it's sneakers

but on the other hand, there are a bunch of really fucking dope sneaker designs on stupid short runs being sold for insane prices on reseller sites because they got raided by scalpers. and i want em

I think its more people want the sneaker but can't get it unless you pay crazy resell prices and even then I don't trust stock x or Goat.

Shibata100

Oct 29, 2017
Can't decide if I want to get into sneaker reps yet or not. I already have a few clothing reps and have zero complaints with them, but for whatever reason, I still feel compelled to want the real deal with sneakers. Maybe because you put so much more wear and tear on a pair of shoes that my brain (misguidedly) assumes reps won't hold up as well? Also I'm not into any of the hyped stuff like Jordans, Yeezy, Off-White, etc so fakes of what I'm after are harder to come by.

In related news, there are reps of the Dior Nikes already flooding out 😂

The current batch are just using standard leather so best to wait on them Dior Jordans.

Know one rep maker has spent thousands on buying a real pair to deconstruct and start producing reps. He is gonna use real Italian leather also.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Its not like pirating games. Pirated games are not re-made games. The pirate doesn't put resources into reconstructing the game. They take a digital game already there and crack it. Once its cracked its minute effort to copy. A sneaker rep still has to physically construct each copy. Also mentioned before, games don't have limited units too. People often would buy real ones if they could.

The current batch are just using standard leather so best to wait on them Dior Jordans.

Know one rep maker has spent thousands on buying a real pair to deconstruct and start producing reps. He is gonna use real Italian leather also.
Where are you keeping upto date with all this rep news? is it just the subreddit?

Shibata100

Oct 29, 2017
Its not like pirating games. Pirated games are not re-made games. The pirate doesn't put resources into reconstructing the game. They take a digital game already there and crack it. Once its cracked its minute effort to copy. A sneaker rep still has to physically construct each copy. Also mentioned before, games don't have limited units too. People often would buy real ones if they could.

Where are you keeping upto date with all this rep news? is it just the subreddit?

Yeah subreddit the place. The repmaker let everyone know his/her plans on the Dior Jordans

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know if there are good reps of the Serena Williams Off-White Blazers out there?

Love the shoe, don't love the insane resale price.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
Reverse He Got Game tomorrow.
Air-Jordan-13-Reverse-He-Got-Game-414571-061-2020-elease-Date-1.jpg

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
I'm so glad people are finally wising up to how good some of the reps can be, I would buy every shoe I want for retail but we all know that's pretty much impossible. And so many of the sellers that do reps get so so close to the real thing. I'm not in high school and I'm not constantly surrounded by 13-year-old so it's not like I'm worried about getting "called out ". 99% of the population don't even know what kind of shoes you're wearing and you will only get complimented. I draw the line on something like Nike Yeezys though where people might like actually rob you

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's good reps of most hype shoes. I'll PM you a good site.
Thanks for the link, but they didn't have the Serenas.

apparently there are a couple good quality reps out there, but I am wary of using WhatsApp + PayPal to buy them. hopefully, I can just become best friends with Virgil and he'll give me a pair lol.

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
Next set of Sacai's made an appearance at Paris fashion week. That design is certainly... something. Let's see how many 'beasts try for these after laughing at the Triple S.

EOkeYknWsAAN1Iy

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Never thought my first caged UBs would be the UB 19s...

Really liked this colorway and just for $70!

deV8CH8.jpg
Find them too snug personally as a wide footer, might see if the UB20 are a bit more forgiving there

Casually tried for the Ivy Park UB over the weekend, sold out! That is a first for UB in a few years

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Any New Balance fans here? Really thinking of picking up my first pair. Really want a pair of 990s, preferrably a v3 or v4 (v5 look worse IMO) or 993's - either in the standard OG Grey colours. Also want a pair of 997 or 998's.
Just not sure whether to get the OG grey for the 997 too, but is it too much grey if I get a grey 990 too?
new-balance-997-og-grey-1-669x357.jpg

Or feeling this 998 tonal.
51BW7PS.jpg
I kind of want both but probably a waste to go go from 0 New Balances to suddenly 3 pairs. And I'm really trying to keep a "minimalst" sneaker rotation (meaning like 8 key pairs - not counting boots, gym, smart, random beater shoes - and my strictly summer sneakers which are like another 2 pairs lol)

Keylow

Oct 25, 2017
Any New Balance fans here? Really thinking of picking up my first pair. Really want a pair of 990s, preferrably a v3 or v4 (v5 look worse IMO) or 993's - either in the standard OG Grey colours. Also want a pair of 997 or 998's.
Just not sure whether to get the OG grey for the 997 too, but is it too much grey if I get a grey 990 too?

51BW7PS.jpg
I kind of want both but probably a waste to go go from 0 New Balances to suddenly 3 pairs. And I'm really trying to keep a "minimalst" sneaker rotation (meaning like 8 key pairs - not counting boots, gym, smart, random beater shoes - and my strictly summer sneakers which are like another 2 pairs lol)
I wear a lot of new balance. They do grey better then every company so if getting both in grey is ok to me I have almost every made shoe in grey. For the 990's v3 and v4 are hard to come by because they don't make them no more so I would go with the 993 because they are retroing them right now.

Reckoner

Oct 26, 2017
998 and 997 are my favorite sneaker models. I've got the 998DPHO and 997PAA and use them a lot. Love the quality and look of them and they are very comfy. The sole is rock solid, so you should be expecting the comfort to be around the padding. You'll be amazed at how durable they are.

Those 998 are beautiful. Which cw is it?

kev.wav

Oct 25, 2017

51BW7PS.jpg
sure
B0FytvX.jpg

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
going to bust out the Mighty Crown 20th Anniversary Dunks this weekend
EO-zpVZXsAENRsH

Both pairs are made of different materials
mighty-crown-x-nike-sportswear---dunk--sky-force---3.jpg

Grzi

Oct 26, 2017
Damn, half a size really makes a lot of difference visually. I bought the triple black Air Max 97s recently, size 10.5, I'm usually an 11 but they didn't have it, i was in a rush and really just wanted to buy them, they fit a bit snug but still comfortable.

Bought the Nintendo 64 colorway the other day, size 11 this time, and it just looks so much better on my foot, I can really tell the difference even though it's just half of a size. Crazy.

Gotta get the Neon Seouls next and then I'm done with 97s for a while. Never tried ordering from StockX, how are they when shipping to Europe?

Calderc

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, half a size really makes a lot of difference visually. I bought the triple black Air Max 97s recently, size 10.5, I'm usually an 11 but they didn't have it, i was in a rush and really just wanted to buy them, they fit a bit snug but still comfortable.

Bought the Nintendo 64 colorway the other day, size 11 this time, and it just looks so much better on my foot, I can really tell the difference even though it's just half of a size. Crazy.

Gotta get the Neon Seouls next and then I'm done with 97s for a while. Never tried ordering from StockX, how are they when shipping to Europe?
I think StockX recently split the EU and American divisions so anything you order should come from the EU.

gir

Oct 25, 2017

51BW7PS.jpg
Me, trying to find a bargain on 990v5 greys

gir

Oct 25, 2017
It going to one of those color people slept on and like 5 years later it going to be like 300 on stockx lol
Probably, like sb dunks. Last year, the irish dunks were 170 euro. After travis wears em, back up to 300+. Give it a few years will come back down again.

Cant wait for my kids to say, "dad do you have the OG ultra boost and yeezy 350??" And think im hot shit in 20 yearsLol

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
998 and 997 are my favorite sneaker models. I've got the 998DPHO and 997PAA and use them a lot. Love the quality and look of them and they are very comfy. The sole is rock solid, so you should be expecting the comfort to be around the padding. You'll be amazed at how durable they are.

Those 998 are beautiful. Which cw is it?
They're the W998AWA (women's so they only go upto a UK8 in size)