• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
How are you styling them?

I really like that model but haven't bought them myself because I don't see me pairing them with jeans.
Got the grey OGs, IMO go well with my chinos or black jeans. Dont wear blue jeans much though, but say theyd go with those as well. Doing them laceless

Grzi

Oct 26, 2017
So for some reason Asos (Europe) has the black Air Max 720s listed under two prices. I wouldn't go out of my way to buy these, but for some reason the second listing is super cheap so I went ahead. But I can't go through checkout because it's not available for my country? Possibly it's a mistake on their end so that's why i can't order them, but if anyone is able to cop them this way, check it out.

expensive price:

super discounted price:

Maybe someone can get them this way, they do still have some sizes available, at least for now.

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else gunning for Strangelove dunks? They drop on strangelove's site tomorrow, but no idea what time. In store release at skate shops is 2/7.

PugSith

Mar 8, 2018
Anyone else gunning for Strangelove dunks? They drop on strangelove's site tomorrow, but no idea what time. In store release at skate shops is 2/7.

I saw noon est but no idea how right that is (wasn't an official post so could be nonsense )

I'll try for the regular at my local skate shops but I'm thinking the special box release will be a reselling bot fest so not sure I have the patience to deal with that but GL with them

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
I saw noon est but no idea how right that is (wasn't an official post so could be nonsense )

I'll try for the regular at my local skate shops but I'm thinking the special box release will be a reselling bot fest so not sure I have the patience to deal with that but GL with them

Thanks! I've got very little going so I can take the wait if I have to. I'm expecting a shit show. Friday will be the tough one. My local shop has two locations, well I say local but each is about 40-60 minutes away. They usually post day of what they've got and at which location so it could be a complete crap shoot.

edit: PugSith They are confirmed 12:00PM EST tomorrow. They also said theres an alleged SNKRS release on the 8th, but I don't know if that'll be US or raffle. Local shops on the 7th as previously confirmed.

Last edited:

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
Strangelove cancelled their launch because it looks like maybe people were using bots to try and backdoor into their site? They're selling in store only.

PugSith

Mar 8, 2018
Lol good, I'm in the U.K. so had no chance regardless but anything to try to get less shoes into bots hands. Ill try for a regular pair in my size on the 7th and go from there

Last edited:

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
Strangelove's up on SNKRS with a 2/8 release (not a draw as previously suspected). Off-White 5s are up as a draw as expected releasing 2/15. The 5s are really growing on me. They've got this almost cell-shaded look to them.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
Nike announced some new stuff today leading up to the Olympics.

AlphaFly's are getting released still despite being banned.

NIKE_AIR_ZOOM_ALPHAFLY_NEXT_PERCENT_native_1600.jpg

Then there is the Air Zoom Tempo NEXT%. Which is designed for training. Might be replacing the Zoom Fly.

NIKE-AIR-ZOOM-TEMPO-NEXT-PERCENT_hd_1600.jpg

The Air Zoom BB NXT. New basketball sneaker with React and Zoom.

SP20_FOOTWEAR_BB_000087850008_hd_1600.jpg

And then there is the Space Hippie collection. Four silhouettes made from recycled materials.

NIKE-SPACE-HIPPIE_rectangle_1600.jpg

NIKE-SPACE-HIPPIE-01_square_1600.jpg

NIKE-SPACE-HIPPIE-02_square_1600.jpg

NIKE-SPACE-HIPPIE-03_square_1600.jpg

NIKE-SPACE-HIPPIE-04_square_1600.jpg

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017

Then there is the Air Zoom Tempo NEXT%. Which is designed for training. Might be replacing the Zoom Fly.

And then there is the Space Hippie collection. Four silhouettes made from recycled materials.

That space collection feels a little adidas-y tbh.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017

Space Hippie #4 is fire imo.

PugSith

Mar 8, 2018
Strangelove's up on SNKRS with a 2/8 release (not a draw as previously suspected). Off-White 5s are up as a draw as expected releasing 2/15. The 5s are really growing on me. They've got this almost cell-shaded look to them.

I'm expecting a lot of growing on people to be happening with the Off White J5s :-)

I'll still try for them but they aren't in my top 5 Off White releases, if I won them I'd probably resell to be able to afford an Off White release I want (entered raffles for almost every release and never won a single one)

I really want the Strangeloves, entered pretty much every raffle I could so fingers crossed. They'll be going straight onto my feet if I'm lucky enough.

-Peabody-

Oct 29, 2017
I want to go for those Air Max City Pack ones on Monday but I don't know how the release works. It says it's a "members only" release on the sneakers app but other places say "similar retailers."

Calderc

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like I won the Plum Dunks through Hanon (I assume so anyway, got an email saying they're at the shipping stage). Pretty stoked with that, prefer them to the Strangeloves.

Shibata100

Oct 29, 2017
I want to go for those Air Max City Pack ones on Monday but I don't know how the release works. It says it's a "members only" release on the sneakers app but other places say "similar retailers."

Ah so they havent been released yet. I want the London city pack 90's.

Must be backdoor releases on stockx at the moment.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Ngl not a fan of any of those nikes. Was excited for the vapormax 360 black CW but when i tried them on i didnt like the upper, esp when compared to the vapormax plus

BlueJay

Oct 27, 2017
1580950264862-png.2506360

Have ya'll seen the Space Jam 2 Lebrons that are supposedly being unveiled during All-Star weekend?

That Monstars Lebron 17 looks amazing, really loving that colourway and I think I'm gonna cop 'em. What I assume is the Toon Squad colourway on the Lebron Witness 4 on the other hand, isn't doing it for me. Its got what I assume is fake fur (maybe they're what Bugs Bunny is gonna wear), so hoping Lebron actually wears something else for the movie. Need something legendary to follow MJ's AJXI Space Jams.

Grzi

Oct 26, 2017
These came in today, were super cheap on Caliroots and they look great imo. A really nice silhouette. Reebok Electrolyte 97.
OqHimgtr.jpg

Guess I'm a BokBoy now lol.

Also got the N64 Air Max 97s last week, really loving how they look. Need to get the Neon Seouls this month as well.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Anybody going to cop triple black fear of god?

I have the OG Black colorway and really love how you can pull it off as a "going out" shoe or a casual shoe. Get nothing but compliments and I like how built/ sturdy it feels on foot. For a lot of people it's a b to get on/off though ( sometimes both haha). GL to y'all, my policy for not wanting another closet is that I don't ever double dip on the same model

Noctis

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
I have the OG Black colorway and really love how you can pull it off as a "going out" shoe or a casual shoe. Get nothing but compliments and I like how built/ sturdy it feels on foot. For a lot of people it's a b to get on/off though ( sometimes both haha). GL to y'all, my policy for not needing a new closet is that I don't ever double dip on the same model
Curious is it true they run big? I keep seeing on YouTube to go down half a size.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Curious is it true they run big? I keep seeing on YouTube to go down half a size.

For me it was just fine going TTS and I got a ten, it is an absolute B to get on though but once on it's a perfect fit. Not loose or tight, but rather the best kind of snug.I'd never do any physical activity in them though they're way too heavy. I always err on a shoe being a little too big, there's ways around that but trying to squeeze and stay in something even a little too small? That gets unbearable for me

Last edited:

Noctis

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
For me it was just fine going TTS and I got a ten, it is an absolute B to get on though but once on it's a perfect fit. Not loose or tight, but rather the best kind of snug.I'd never do any physical activity in them though they're way too heavy. I always err on a shoe being a little too big, there's ways around that but trying to squeeze and stay in something even a little too small? That gets unbearable for me
Fair enough think I'll pull the trigger on it SNKRS if I'm lucky enough.

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
Just realised I have some mf doom sb dunks in storage. Is stockx best way to sell? I've read bad things about them.

Are they DS? StockX doesn't deal in unDS or no lid. You could go goat if they're un-DS. I've never had a bad experience with them.

Also good luck to everyone on the Strangelove's. May your L's be soul crushing and compensation buy be fire.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think the yeezy quantum basketball shoes are nice. Especially if in the fit the pants hit the shoe right. Big fan of this futuristic design direction Yeezy is going in.

Keylow

Oct 25, 2017
How the fuck did they not do a raffle on the 85 1's in snkr app. What the fuck I couldn't even get to pay

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
Took L's on Strangelove and 85. They should of doke a draw because they knew the demand would be high for these releases

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
Took L's on Strangelove and 85. They should of doke a draw because they knew the demand would be high for these releases

I'm still listed as pending for the Strangelove's. Didn't try the 85s. I got threw within seconds but my wife couldn't even get to checkout on the web.

Yep. Another L. Basically everything on SNKRS is a raffle now. You're still competing in bots but you're competing to check out and get your order in. It's better than it was, but still nearly impossible to get a W. They're just upping the amount of bots used.