• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
UAbat is you're man for them.

UAbat has some of the best dunk reps I've ever seen. I'm privy enough to the lobsters that I can see small inconsistencies, but the color shade is far and away the closest I've seen to the actual colors. His Pigeons and Parra's are flawless. Not familiar with the dog walker's enough to say if they're good or not. If you can find someone who can do good dunk reps then you're in very good hands.

Noctis

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
L's I was expecting air fear of god Triple black (It never went up on the SNKRS app) and the Yeezy basketball kicks were only for chi-town folks -.-

PugSith

Mar 8, 2018
L on the OW V as I expected.

I'm not even honestly sure I'd have worn them but always worth trying for a lol

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Amazing how dunks were less than 2hundred a year ago. Looked at DS eire dunk for 160 euro, and now it is 300 plus. Give it a few years and price will be down again, same happening with OG ultraboost and nmds now

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Took an L this morning. Four different websites for the Jordan 1 W UNC to Chicago.

Managed to pick my size on one and then got stuck in Queue before being told sold out.

Come into work and colleague tells me her BF got 10 pairs with the bot he using. Whole thing is damn annoying

At the stage now where I honestly cant be bothered to land Jordans on drops. Just get #reps and save all this hassle!
It's the way to go . The reps for Js are completely indistinguishable even on the unique stuff unless you buy from a crap site. You'll also get better QC since the rep folks are trying to make sure their stuff looks better than the rest.

will always a quote posts like these for truth 💯, just do your research first, there are some pretty good 4's out there now

badboy78660

Oct 27, 2017
What would y'all say is the most "versatile" colorway? Lookin' to pick up my first pair of 1's (can already tell that they're gonna be my favorite silhouette).
Damn shame that I'm just now gettin' into them because I found out about the limited run Chicago's that dropped last weekend...would've copped if I'd won the lottery :[.

Considering the Bloodlines (since it doesn't seem like I'll have to jump through hoops to scoop).

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
What would y'all say is the most "versatile" colorway? Lookin' to pick up my first pair of 1's (can already tell that they're gonna be my favorite silhouette).
Damn shame that I'm just now gettin' into them because I found out about the limited run Chicago's that dropped last weekend...would've copped if I'd won the lottery :[.

Considering the Bloodlines (since it doesn't seem like I'll have to jump through hoops to scoop).
The Jordan 1 Shadow goes with everything.

nike-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-shadow-555088-013-mood-1.jpg

The Bloodline is an easier cop though and the leather quality if fcking amazing. Especially the toe box and heel are really soft. I just don't like the red outlines on them. I saw a guy on Reddit remove the red on the shoe and it looks really good. I might consider removing them on mine.

m90y4r2qpig41.jpg

U could also try to get ur hands on a Gym Red one. They're also pretty affordable and they look nice. Especially with sail or red laces.

Air-Jordan-1-Gym-Red-555088-061-On-Foot-Release-Date-4.jpg

If u got some more money to spend, the Obsidians are great.

air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-555088-140-obsidian-university-blue_6_1000x.jpg

There are tons of nice looking colorways out there, but these are quite affordable unlike the Chicagos, Black Toes, Shattered Backboards and Breds...

Last edited:

badboy78660

Oct 27, 2017
The Jordan 1 Shadow goes with everything.

nike-air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-shadow-555088-013-mood-1.jpg

The Bloodline is an easier cop though and the leather quality if fcking amazing. Especially the toe box and heel are really soft. I just don't like the red outlines on them. I saw a guy on Reddit remove the red on the shoe and it looks really good. I might consider removing them on mine.

m90y4r2qpig41.jpg

U could also try to get ur hands on a Gym Red one. They're also pretty affordable and they look nice. Especially with sail or red laces.

Air-Jordan-1-Gym-Red-555088-061-On-Foot-Release-Date-4.jpg

If u got some more money to spend, the Obsidians are great.

air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-555088-140-obsidian-university-blue_6_1000x.jpg

There are tons of nice looking colorways out there, but these are quite affordable unlike the Chicagos, Black Toes, Shattered Backboards and Breds...

Thank you very much for all the recommendations, I really appreciate it! Do you have any go-to websites you like to use for kicks you can't grab at retail? stockx, goat and flightclub seem to be the ones popping up through Google.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you very much for all the recommendations, I really appreciate it! Do you have any go-to websites you like to use for kicks you can't grab at retail? stockx, goat and flightclub seem to be the ones popping up through Google.
Most people use StockX or GOAT.

I just started removing the red outlines on my Bloodlines and I'm not sure what I got myself into. I thought it was a 20 minutes job, but it's 2 hours later and I'm still only halfway through my first shoe, oof. It better be worth the trouble. :(

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
My wife is huge into the red/black aesthetic so I got her a pair of Bloodlines for Christmas. Thought they would be harder to cop but turns out they're still available. I'm waiting for them to show in the Nike factory store since that looks like their destiny. Once they do I'll nab a pair for myself. I would definitely give them a vote for going with anything though. I don't have them but I'll give a vote to the shadows too since they're completely neutral.

My personal goes with everything shoe is SB Dunk Orange Label mid.

badboy78660

Oct 27, 2017
Most people use StockX or GOAT.

I just started removing the red outlines on my Bloodlines and I'm not sure what I got myself into. I thought it was a 20 minutes job, but it's 2 hours later and I'm still only halfway through my first shoe, oof. It better be worth the trouble. :(

Best of luck bruh, definitely let us know how it goes!

My wife is huge into the red/black aesthetic so I got her a pair of Bloodlines for Christmas. Thought they would be harder to cop but turns out they're still available. I'm waiting for them to show in the Nike factory store since that looks like their destiny. Once they do I'll nab a pair for myself. I would definitely give them a vote for going with anything though. I don't have them but I'll give a vote to the shadows too since they're completely neutral.

Man I completely forgot about the Outlet mall stores. I'm thinking I should at least take a look at the one in my area (sadly it ain't that close) before I commit to paying more for one of the newer pairs. What's the best deal you've gotten on Jordans at a Nike Factory store?

Shibata100

Oct 29, 2017

Be aware that some reps are passing through stockx and GOAT legit verification methods.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

They're not going to show up in the factory store. The bloodlines are the classic Jordans that's sits and in like a year will be like three hundred bucks ds

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just wait to be honest with you. the thing about Jordan wines is that for the most part there's always enough stock to go around and they release the same color like every couple years to.

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Surely resellers got stung with a lot of bricks on the Jordan 1 W UNC to Chicago.

I checked stock x the day before release and saw they were going for retail and the price hasn't moved upwards since.

PugSith

Mar 8, 2018
Surely resellers got stung with a lot of bricks on the Jordan 1 W UNC to Chicago.

I checked stock x the day before release and saw they were going for retail and the price hasn't moved upwards since.

I think the reseller explosion means they'll fight over anything that might have a remote chance of profit. Big sizes are ok but still not great profit, i didn't want to wear them so I sat out (plus I don't think they went up to a U.K. 11 in mens)

Obsidians are still my fave from that list, shadows work well with most stuff and last time I checked aren't big money.

Depending on your location there may still be gym reds and bloodlines out there for retail in stores so look around.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Well that's most Jordans. Out side of collaborations they make a lot Jordans. and it takes a really special pair to get good resale.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
db15cead05.jpg

Still need to clean it up, but this is the progress so far. It's good practice though. I should be able to do the second one quicker.

I'm holding out for the Bloodline 2.0. Those are mmmmm.
I wonder if they'll just reverse the colors of the 1.0. Chicagos are too expensive and this might be a way to get an affordable one. I'm still salty on missing out on the Origin Story ones.

Calderc

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if they'll just reverse the colors of the 1.0. Chicagos are too expensive and this might be a way to get an affordable one. I'm still salty on missing out on the Origin Story ones.

That's what's the talk is. Don't think any official images exist but there's mockups out there and they are very Chicago looking.

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
They're not going to show up in the factory store. The bloodlines are the classic Jordans that's sits and in like a year will be like three hundred bucks ds

You can still get them retail right now 3 months post release in almost every size. I think the resellers realized they were overproduced quickly and returned their stock.

Man I completely forgot about the Outlet mall stores. I'm thinking I should at least take a look at the one in my area (sadly it ain't that close) before I commit to paying more for one of the newer pairs. What's the best deal you've gotten on Jordans at a Nike Factory store?

Always check your factory outlets if you have one within 30 minutes. I live ten minutes from the Fort Worth one and I check it a few times a week. I just picked up a pair of Air Max 90 New York City FDNY no lids. With the 30 percent + bonus 10 they were only $90. Definitely not worn so maybe someone bought them hoping for a big price jump and failed. I'm thrilled cause they were only pair I wanted from that air max drop.

Calderc

Oct 25, 2017
Really didn't think I would like these on my feet but I kinda love 'em. Totally different from my usual style.