• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
I ended up getting a W on the OW 5's as well. Box came today. They look really dope. I kinda regret that I already sold them. :-/

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Virgil is going to drop the white colorway of the 5s. He wore them at Allstar Weekend.

GamePnoy74

Oct 27, 2017
My Off-White 5s arrived yesterday, they look dope, impressive! Not planning to rock them quite yet though. It replaces an old pair of Black Metallic 5s I had years ago where the midsole paint unfortunately peeled off just after a couple of years of casual use, hope these newer 5s don't peel that bad over time.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
image0.jpg

I'm finally done removing the red outlines from the Bloodline. Still need to clean some stuff up, but not sure if I'm bothering doing it lol. My hands are dead.
These somehow didn't come with black laces, so I had to buy them seperately...

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, thought so but didn't know if there were alternatives that were more in style.

Thanks for that article, too.

If you want to get really high end stan smiths get some common projects.

www.endclothing.com

Common Projects for Men | END.

From its New York base, Common Projects creates simple and modern footwear - with a luxurious edge. Its collection of built-to-last boots, sneakers and shoes are a product of the finest Italian craftsmanship and champion the brand’s pared-back, utilitarian aesthetic. Its Achilles Low sneakers...

SimplyComplex

May 23, 2018
If you want to get really high end stan smiths get some common projects.

www.endclothing.com

Common Projects for Men | END.

From its New York base, Common Projects creates simple and modern footwear - with a luxurious edge. Its collection of built-to-last boots, sneakers and shoes are a product of the finest Italian craftsmanship and champion the brand’s pared-back, utilitarian aesthetic. Its Achilles Low sneakers...

What's the durability like on these? Might save up if the quality is truly worth the price

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
Managed to nab the last pair of BBC X Rebook Hi's in white/red from BSTN. Looks like that was the only place they were available. They're objectively ugly but I've been wanting a pair for so long.

Billionaire-Boys-Club-Reebok-4600-MU-FW7501-release-info-2.jpg

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Found a great deal on these AJ1 Storm Blue. Managed to get them for only 100 bucks. Happy to add them to my collection, since I didn't have any blue ones yet.

On another note, I bought the wrong size laces for my custom Bloodlines lol. Apparently u need those 180 cm ones, but I bought the 120 cm ones and couldn't make it to the 7th lacing hole, oof.

Last edited:

SUPER HLUK

Nov 5, 2017
They didn't say whether it was the special box version in the email and I'm not really fussed about that anyway tbh

PugSith

Mar 8, 2018
They didn't say whether it was the special box version in the email and I'm not really fussed about that anyway tbh

Don't blame you, if they're going to be worn it doesn't matter if it's some special box or not. They're really nice, sadly I've got to reduce my collection or I'd have gone for those and the Karhu Moomins.

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Was starting to open up to the idea of buying New Balance again but I guess it's a good thing the M1300JP3s sold out instantly everywhere.

VE3TRO

Oct 25, 2017
ESSEX, UK
Anyone here in the states interested in trading Tail Lights for Earths? I ended up winning too many raffles for Tail Lights and had no luck on Yeezy Supply.

J_ToSaveTheDay

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I'm what someone might consider a would-be sneaker head. If I had more disposable income, I'd probably dive headlong into actually buying and collecting sneakers, but as is, I tend to just consume media that's sneaker-related and cheer shit on from the sidelines, at a somewhat casual level of investment. I watch Complex Sneaker Shopping on YouTube (even if I don't know who the heck the guest is, because it opens the door to a whole wide world of sneakers I would otherwise not know anything about), check back on Nike, Adidas, Vans websites like every other week to see what kind of new styles are rolling in (but seldom buy due to the aforementioned budget issues), and honestly I just glance at people's feet all the time in public to catch what kind of kicks they're wearing (but I don't ever pipe up about it).

I have come to see if I can creep out my knowledge base even more in this thread, even if I can barely discuss and critique the world of sneakers on the same level as most of the users here. I love a good pair of shoes, and even moreso if they are stylin' af.

I admit, I think I have bought more shoes in the last few years than at any point in my life, and I currently have a pretty basic assortment of sneakers I rotate through based on my outfit and mood, currently with 8 "active" pairs of shoes, though I wasn't hardcore enough in my selection of any of them to tell folks exactly what their release date was and exactly what model/colorway they are... But still, I shall observe, I shall hold this would-be dream of someday crossing over into full sneakerhead territory, and I shall enjoy it.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's the durability like on these? Might save up if the quality is truly worth the price
The durability is good. However many companies make really good alternatives, with good quality leather too but cheaper (Common Projects have that brand name tax). If you're in US check out Koio, UK check otu Artisan Labs. Theres actaully quite a few more brands that do this silhoutter just forgot their names. Literally search Common Projects alternatives on youtube and you'll find em.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
I'm what someone might consider a would-be sneaker head. If I had more disposable income, I'd probably dive headlong into actually buying and collecting sneakers, but as is, I tend to just consume media that's sneaker-related and cheer shit on from the sidelines, at a somewhat casual level of investment. I watch Complex Sneaker Shopping on YouTube (even if I don't know who the heck the guest is, because it opens the door to a whole wide world of sneakers I would otherwise not know anything about), check back on Nike, Adidas, Vans websites like every other week to see what kind of new styles are rolling in (but seldom buy due to the aforementioned budget issues), and honestly I just glance at people's feet all the time in public to catch what kind of kicks they're wearing (but I don't ever pipe up about it).

I have come to see if I can creep out my knowledge base even more in this thread, even if I can barely discuss and critique the world of sneakers on the same level as most of the users here. I love a good pair of shoes, and even moreso if they are stylin' af.

I admit, I think I have bought more shoes in the last few years than at any point in my life, and I currently have a pretty basic assortment of sneakers I rotate through based on my outfit and mood, currently with 8 "active" pairs of shoes, though I wasn't hardcore enough in my selection of any of them to tell folks exactly what their release date was and exactly what model/colorway they are... But still, I shall observe, I shall hold this would-be dream of someday crossing over into full sneakerhead territory, and I shall enjoy it.
There's no need for gatekeeping, just because someone has more disposable income to spend on shoes or if someone knows every silhouette in the sneaker scene. You're a sneakerhead if u like sneakers, simple as that.

I just finished up my Jordan 1 Bloodlines. Pretty happy with the result.

gir

Oct 25, 2017

Just enjoying runners is all that is needed mate!

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017

If you like something, and you can afford it, then buy it. And most importantly wear it. You don't need to overthink things.