• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
I got one final shot at the Low Dunks Syracuse in my local store. I need these!

Okay, I don't actually need them, since I already got the AJ1 Low Shattered Backboard for my orange fix, but it would be cool to get these too.

pokeystaples

Oct 27, 2017
Pardon the work socks. I'm kinda in love with these easter kicks and 1) It's raining, 2) I am stuck at home so nowhere to wear them. :-/
2020-03-18.jpg

GamePnoy74

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like some of the major sneaker retailers have an additional 25% off sale going on...my Nike and NB carts have too many kicks, tempting 🤔

Dre3001

Oct 28, 2017
Got a W on the cinders from Adidas app yesterday but now reconsidering keeping them due to everything going on

Missed out the Cinders (was playing ACHN during the drop lol) and nearly pulled on some of the Desert Sages off of GOAT but after how much I saw it'd be after tax and shipping, I decided to hold off. I have new brake pads to worry about...

-Peabody-

Oct 29, 2017
How hard do y'all think the high court grapes are going to be to snag? Been saving the little cash I have for the drop.

PugSith

Mar 8, 2018
Challenge is to go the rest of the year without buying anymore sneakers .. see how I do.

I kinda want those am90 duck camos but I gotta stay strong (or I guess I could force myself to sell two pairs for buying one pair)

Venuslulu

Oct 28, 2017
C6-A7632-D-4439-484-C-814-A-C7-B61698-E727.jpg

Got it a couple days ago in a weird trade, and really happy with it, Been a slow year for me so far with nothing catching my eye, so kind of working backwards on grails. Been rocking pine greens a lot too.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Would definitely rock the travis' if the swoosh was correct way round. Wondering there's a way to custom the Rookie of The YEars to get that same colours. Next up for me is the Converse x Fear of God re-release in few days. They're like budget Rick Owens. Hopefully theres not much hype around the release as they basically just a black converse but the sneaker market is fucked up these days so who knows. Maybe theres a rep...

GamePnoy74

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I'm not going to buy anything for awhile and save my money lol.
I got the Off White 5s and my wife a pair of Coming to America Zoom Freak 1s (on sale) before things went down, yeah it might be best to chill at this time.

That said I still want these coming out in a couple of weeks lol
air-jordan-1-court-purple-555088-500-1.jpg

Why do these have a leather tongue tag instead of the usual nylon one...?

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing like seeing a sneaker you bought 3 weeks ago selling for $60 less today for under retail......

Which pair?

I'd argue it's extenuating circumstances. Almost everything aside from real hypebeast wear is dropping and fast. People aren't spending because their jobs are uncertain. It's not like me buying a pair of zoom fearless and seeing them lose 1/3 of their value lol. Ditto for the n64 97s.

The OW5s definitely have the wildest chart though. They were at 1500 before launch and then dropped like a stone after that. There are gonna be a lot of deals to be had once this shit is all done with.

The Namekian

Nov 5, 2017
New York City
Which pair?

I'd argue it's extenuating circumstances. Almost everything aside from real hypebeast wear is dropping and fast. People aren't spending because their jobs are uncertain. It's not like me buying a pair of zoom fearless and seeing them lose 1/3 of their value lol. Ditto for the n64 97s.

The OW5s definitely have the wildest chart though. They were at 1500 before launch and then dropped like a stone after that. There are gonna be a lot of deals to be had once this shit is all done with.

Air Max 90 Volt. I bought at 159 it was 98 earlier today..... Finding them in my size was impossible outside of stock X.

The only issue is now. will stock X even be able to confirm and send pairs in a quarantine? I feel like the supply chain is gonna shrivel up real soon.

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
Air Max 90 Volt. I bought at 159 it was 98 earlier today..... Finding them in my size was impossible outside of stock X.

The only issue is now. will stock X even be able to confirm and send pairs in a quarantine? I feel like the supply chain is gonna shrivel up real soon.

As someone who works IT for a big box retailer I can tell you that supply chain, even for non-essentials, are exempt and fully operational. Our DCs are still operating. On top of that, fedex/us mail/UPS/DHL are still shipping. Hell, even stuff coming from overseas is getting here. I wouldn't be worried about that right now. I'd be more worried about Stockx's office getting shut down and them not being able to verify.

Venuslulu

Oct 28, 2017
Would definitely rock the travis' if the swoosh was correct way round. Wondering there's a way to custom the Rookie of The YEars to get that same colours. Next up for me is the Converse x Fear of God re-release in few days. They're like budget Rick Owens. Hopefully theres not much hype around the release as they basically just a black converse but the sneaker market is fucked up these days so who knows. Maybe theres a rep...

The pacsun site and every other site will likely be a shit show of traffic due to everyone staying home. But I don't see it fucking up prices much.
Which pair?

This is why I want to buy rn but not sure when the bottom is yet for some Grails. Locals are trading in my favor or selling for great prices.

The Namekian

Nov 5, 2017
New York City
The pacsun site and every other site will likely be a shit show of traffic due to everyone staying home. But I don't see it fucking up prices much.

This is why I want to buy rn but not sure when the bottom is yet for some Grails. Locals are trading in my favor or selling for great prices.

Where are you Organizing these local trade/sales
As someone who works IT for a big box retailer I can tell you that supply chain, even for non-essentials, are exempt and fully operational. Our DCs are still operating. On top of that, fedex/us mail/UPS/DHL are still shipping. Hell, even stuff coming from overseas is getting here. I wouldn't be worried about that right now. I'd be more worried about Stockx's office getting shut down and them not being able to verify.

That is true.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The sneakers resell market is probably going to die in the next few weeks and months. It will be interesting to see what happens to the major players

Last edited:

Deleted member 26909

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Kind of late question, but I never saw this thread before. Just curious now.

Did anyone see where the Oski x SB Dunks were being sold? To my knowledge, they weren't sold in Canada and it was limited to "skate shops" in the states, but I could never find anywhere to internationally order from, or even ask a friend in the states to go check. Only resellers.

oski-nike-sb-dunk-high-shark-0.jpg

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017

Did anyone see where the Oski x SB Dunks were being sold? To my knowledge, they weren't sold in Canada and it was limited to "skate shops" in the states, but I could never find anywhere to internationally order from, or even ask a friend in the states to go check. Only resellers.

I've seen them in my local skateshop in the Netherlands. Maybe these weren't released online and are skateshop only?

Seems like Travit Scott is making a new Low Dunk. FML, all these hype beasts are gonna ruin any chances for me to purchase some dope Low Dunks, because they'll all go to resell instead of to people who actually want to wear them.

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017

IIRC they weren't actually released in the US. I paid about $170 and did a lace swap. Definitely worth it at the time.

Deleted member 26909

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I've seen them in my local skateshop in the Netherlands. Maybe these weren't released online and are skateshop only?
IIRC they weren't actually released in the US. I paid about $170 and did a lace swap. Definitely worth it at the time.
Daaaamn. I struggled to find concrete info on where I could find it. Sounds like a non-NA thing. Thanks though! Lace swap would look proper. Debating whether to do that with my Orange Label High SBs.

Akileese

Oct 25, 2017
Daaaamn. I struggled to find concrete info on where I could find it. Sounds like a non-NA thing. Thanks though! Lace swap would look proper. Debating whether to do that with my Orange Label High SBs.

I swapped them with the black sheep x fully laced wolf in sheep's clothing laces. They came in a pack of three and they were blood spatter laces. I was super happy with them.

Oct 27, 2017
Bought this. Think they will drop in price though or people are waiting.
I dunno if it's a coronavirus thing or if Nike just have good enough stock to beat scalping for once — but yeh I've noticed that there was still some decent stock in sizes that are normally long gone by now. Wish they'd had that for the London AM1's

PugSith

Mar 8, 2018
Happy Air Max day!

Decided to pass on the duck camo 90s, with the way the world is I need £130 more in my bank account than another pair of shoes and I half expect them to turn up in outlets once the resellers fail to make much profit and start returning them for a refund. They're already all over ebay and depop at £200 :(

The Namekian

Nov 5, 2017
New York City
I'm gonna be honest not a lot of stuff is interesting coming up for me. Maybe the Yeezy Linens and the AJ1 purples. Though neither are must buys they just seem interesting.

I hate to say it cause it's crude/heartless but when this is sort of over in a year or two Nike might have to reignite the market by releasing some Kobe retros.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Nothing interesting dropping for me either. I still want to add a Low Dunk or Air Max 90 to my collection, but I'm waiting for some dope colorways to drop.

Deleted member 11976

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Carted both the FOGs and Duck Camos on Livestock and then got told they were sold out when I tried to check out. They really need to stop people from carting and then buying the same stock, making it essentially a check out race. This has been happening for years over there.