• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which is the better SNES game?

• Alien 3

Votes: 58 62.4%
  • Beavis and Butt-head

Votes: 35 37.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scar

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Title Town
I found this really nice website where a lot of the JPN fan-translated games have SNES style box art.

Platforms List - LaunchBox Games Database

The LaunchBox Games Database aims to provide perfect game images and metadata for all known gaming platforms. Content is best viewed in LaunchBox.

Really helped me fill out some of the hard to find RPGs that I couldn't find elsewhere.

HighFive

Oct 25, 2017
Wondering, is it still 40-45 games max you can add to the Snes Mini without adding folder ? I plan to still install Retroarch and Snes 9X, but wondering if the newer version of Hakchi let you pass that limit.

And was there a limit too for the NES?

Im currently hackin my minies just to have the games available on each of them.

ReyVGM

Author - NES Endings Compendium
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Wondering, is it still 40-45 games max you can add to the Snes Mini without adding folder ? I plan to still install Retroarch and Snes 9X, but wondering if the newer version of Hakchi let you pass that limit.

And was there a limit too for the NES?

Im currently hackin my minies just to have the games available on each of them.

Keep it under 30 games or less. The problem is not the amount of games, but the amount of objects. 40 games + 40 icons + 40 saves, that's 120 objects.

NES is the same.

HighFive

Oct 25, 2017
Keep it under 30 games or less. The problem is not the amount of games, but the amount of objects. 40 games + 40 icons + 40 saves, that's 120 objects.

NES is the same.

Does it have to do with savestates ( which im not using ) or in game save? ( like in game like DKC where in can save in the game).

HighFive

Oct 25, 2017
Delete, nevermind trick i wrote, mixed up with shooter by binding the A for Hotkeys.

Last edited:

zoodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
Has anybody used the wireless SNES controller made by Nintendo for switch on this? Does it work properly and what adapter did you use if so?