• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Sniper Elite V2 Remastered Reveal Trailer

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
Popped up on the [email protected] playlist on YouTube and is still hidden. It's only an Xbox trailer, so no mentions of possible other platforms.

Description:

Sniper Elite V2 Remastered will bring 1945 Berlin to Xbox One with stunning new visuals and a host of new features:
• Enhanced Graphics 4K & HDR Support*
• Assassinate the Führer
• All DLC included
• New playable characters
• Frame-by-frame photo mode
• And more! Coming in 2019
*4K requires Xbox One X. HDR available on supported platforms.
There was a rating for the game already on an Australian rating board. Publisher would, according to this rating, be 505 Games. Here's the link to the rating board for those interested: http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=A%2fzMD%2fVzVwj%2fmins4gTXwA%3d%3d&ncdctx=Cm4lBTjOe9drGhCUz2o8dyHCAJ%2f7FU4HTFqo+IPgschqawLmVA0tWHsHBG9lWpXU

Rebellion was also teasing an announcement for this thursday.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2017
The description makes it souns that it actually still is multiplatform (ps4,xbox and switch).
Why else would it say "HDR available on supported platforms"?

I liked the WiiU version. a beefed up onthego switch port would be great

Dec 23, 2018
Yes!!!! Just seen the PS4 trailer and found his thread.

SE5 in development and more!!

Sniper Elite VR!

Sniper Elite 4 was my GOTY and I never got to play SE2, so I am blown away by this news. Better put my pre-order in as this is now my most anticipated game. Woohoo!!

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Yes!!!! Just seen the PS4 trailer and found his thread.

Sniper Elite 4 was my GOTY and I never got to play SE2, so I am blown away by this news. Better put my pre-order in as this is now my most anticipated game. Woohoo!!
2 and 4 play pretty differently so I'd keep expectations in check.