• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
Popped up on the Id@Xbox playlist on YouTube and is still hidden. It's only an Xbox trailer, so no mentions of possible other platforms.

Description:

Sniper Elite V2 Remastered will bring 1945 Berlin to Xbox One with stunning new visuals and a host of new features:
• Enhanced Graphics 4K & HDR Support*
• Assassinate the Führer
• All DLC included
• New playable characters
• Frame-by-frame photo mode
• And more! Coming in 2019
*4K requires Xbox One X. HDR available on supported platforms.

There was a rating for the game already on an Australian rating board. Publisher would, according to this rating, be 505 Games. Here's the link to the rating board for those interested: http://www.classification.gov.au/Pages/View.aspx?sid=A%2fzMD%2fVzVwj%2fmins4gTXwA%3d%3d&ncdctx=Cm4lBTjOe9drGhCUz2o8dyHCAJ%2f7FU4HTFqo+IPgschqawLmVA0tWHsHBG9lWpXU

Rebellion was also teasing an announcement for this thursday.

Last edited:

Patitoloco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
what_year_is_it.jpg

I liked this game, I'm ready to shoot some testicles

Z6E1Z9O

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Now humblebundle has an excuse to bundle another sniper elite game....

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Enjoyed my time with 3, currently enjoying my time with 4, will likely enjoy this remaster as well. It's silly how fun a simple "sniper kills everything + death cams" concept is lol

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
I tried this through GwG way back when, and thought it played like a game made with a ten dollar budget

The X-Ray cam is cool though

iamaustrian

Nov 27, 2017
The description makes it souns that it actually still is multiplatform (ps4,xbox and switch).
Why else would it say "HDR available on supported platforms"?

I liked the WiiU version. a beefed up onthego switch port would be great

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Super fun game, loved it when it came out. Don't know if I'll buy it again though, have no real desire to play it.

menacer

Dec 15, 2018
I got it for free on Steam and beat it last year and it was a lot more fun than I expected and had some pretty clever mechanics (I loved laying traps and baiting enemies).

TFGB

Dec 23, 2018
Yes!!!! Just seen the PS4 trailer and found his thread.

SE5 in development and more!!

Sniper Elite VR!

Sniper Elite 4 was my GOTY and I never got to play SE2, so I am blown away by this news. Better put my pre-order in as this is now my most anticipated game. Woohoo!!

Last edited:

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yes!!!! Just seen the PS4 trailer and found his thread.

Sniper Elite 4 was my GOTY and I never got to play SE2, so I am blown away by this news. Better put my pre-order in as this is now my most anticipated game. Woohoo!!

2 and 4 play pretty differently so I'd keep expectations in check.