• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

SNK Community |OT| The Future Is Now

Oct 26, 2017
yooo did any of you guys catch the Evo 2019 lineup reveal stream just now? SamSho is in, and they showed a new trailer!

edit: this freaking guy, right on cue.

OP
OP
BadWolf
Oct 25, 2017
yooo did any of you guys catch the Evo 2019 lineup reveal stream just now? SamSho is in, and they showed a new trailer!

edit: this freaking guy, right on cue.

Gatoray always has our back.

So freaking happy right now. Game is looking great.

It looks like there might be just the rage meter and no other meters? No 'stamina' etc. bars.

You can also see that Galford gets disarmed after he gets hit with Haohmaru's DM.

Hope SNK releases an HD version soon.

Oct 26, 2017

really neat thing going on in Brooklyn right now. I guess it's a tournament series and the current focus is SNK. Great lineup of games, check it out!

Oct 26, 2017

ET took 02UM over Sana (JPN) in a great set. XIII top 8 starting now. 98 and XIV finals to be streamed on the Neo Geo World Tour Twitch afterwards.

Oct 25, 2017
I randomly busted out my NGPC that I've had since it came out, and am now totally addicted to Card Fighters Clash again like I'm 10. This game is just too good. Shame the DS sequel wasn't great.

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2017
Wow thatsy crazy! A new neo geo console? That can't be real, there must be some mistake. Whats next a dreamcast 2?

Definitely gonna buy it!