• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exposure

Oct 25, 2017
Well, at least a chunk of us will come away from this thread with a bit more self confidence that we're not that out of touch.

AvianAviator

▲ Legend ▲
Jun 23, 2021
Can we just pull back a little and talk about how comically useless this is as a "guide"? Like, did anyone not know that was supposed to be fur on her shoulders? Or that her braids were "visible"?

OK, thanks for clarifying, very helpful!
Lmao! I guess it's good as a reference image if nothing else.

Oct 27, 2017
It's just something people do some times. Not just women but men too (was popular in the Arab world back in the day. Men especially).

It is easy to make this make up.

Deleted member 511

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Martini-Makeup-1-500x364.jpg
lol

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
They already had make up in the first Horizon. Don't know why a little eyeliner is so surprising. ;)

Horizon-Zero-Dawn-Makeup.png

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Since you clearly have not played the game (because how else would you be so surprised), let me help you, by googling "horizon NPC" where you can clearly see how numerous NPCs wear all sorts of makeups, face paint, garments and other body modifications:

horizon-zero-dawne284a2_20170603194217.jpg

latest

horizon-character-art-sylens-portrait.jpg

tumblr_p3klhlikrJ1w8gqhno1_1280.png

As for the "How", I'll let you look that up on Wikipedia.

- Signed, a woman who has never wore make-up in her life

Status
Not open for further replies.