• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, I'm not sure I want. She and I didn't meet because of miscommunication and other things and while I did admit I fucked up. She also made me feel horrible. Today she messages me saying she'll give me a second chance but... I'm not sure I want it. She doesn't seem like my type of girl, she's a big drinker. I'm talking to another girl who I'm more interested in but I don't know what to do here, I haven't responded yet and I'm not sure I should. What should I do?

BobNewbert

Oct 30, 2017
FL
Say "No, I'm good. Thanks."

When she tries to make you feel horrible again, you'll know you made the right choice.

geo

Oct 25, 2017
Hyrule
You already know what you want to do. Follow your heart here. You'll be miserable if you let her pull you into something you don't want. Do your best to resist booty calls, too. It's an easy way to manipulate you into spending more time with her and then dating her. Trust me, I know from personal experience.

Aegus

Oct 29, 2017
Sounds the type of relationship where she'd dump you at the drop of a hat.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Everything seems to point that you're not interested. What's holding you back from accepting this conclusion?

Zellia

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Nothing about your OP suggests you actually want it, so the answer seems fairly obvious.

Oct 29, 2017
Not sure what the point of this topic is. Sounds like you've already made up your mind on it, should probably follow through on that feeling.

Supervizzle

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Sounds like you don't want to. Especially if you're talking to someone else who you're more interested in – focus on her instead. Politely decline, keep it brief.

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
You're unsure she's worth it. On the other hand if you have no current ties you could give it a go. What would you stand to lose?

OP
OP
Uzumaki Goku

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Basically, she just comes off as condescending, she's probably having trouble getting a boyfriend which is why she's come back to me.

Carfo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly, I'm not sure I want. She and I didn't meet because of miscommunication and other things and while I did admit I fucked up. She also made me feel horrible. Today she messages me saying she'll give me a second chance but... I'm not sure I want it. She doesn't seem like my type of girl, she's a big drinker. I'm talking to another girl who I'm more interested in but I don't know what to do here, I haven't responded yet and I'm not sure I should. What should I do?

well i remember your post saying you were having a hard time finding people on eharmony or whatever site you used. my advise would be: if you're connecting with the girl you're talking to now and think it will go somewhere, then ignore this other girl. if you're up in the air about either one of them, just go on a date with her and see how it goes. worst case scenario it doesn't work out and you don't have any regrets

Kensation

Enlightened
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
She doesn't seem like my type of girl, she's a big drinker. I'm talking to another girl who I'm more interested in
rPNCqww.jpg

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Are you otherwise busy? Give is a go who knows, worst is you'd be out a couple bucks why not

If you're in here asking...

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
whats the point of this thread? only you know

you obviously dont like her, so why bother?

Miles X

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why are you even confused? Feel like you already know what needs to be done but wanted to tell everyone about it.

Flaurehn

Oct 25, 2017
Mexico City

Well, then go out with your old date, whats the worst that can happen?. That somehow you end up hooking with her again thus forgeting to go out with this new girl, then your old date whom you don't even like dumps you and makes you feel horrible again and this other girl is out of your live so you end with neither of the two? Sounds like fun don't you think?