• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Leak?

• yea

Votes: 1,249 86.7%
  • nah

Votes: 191 13.3%

• Total voters

Lady Bow

Nov 30, 2017
1hDjl58.png

• Sturdy outer shell with rubberized handle and durable dual zipper pulls
  • Molded interior fits Console in handheld mode, and features felt lining plus zippered mesh storage
  • Built-in padded screen-protector flap includes storage for nine game cards
  • Officially Licensed by Nintendo and blizzard entertainment
  • Two-year limited warranty - register at PowerA.Com

Take your Nintendo Switch on the go with this sturdy compact case Designed precisely to fit the Console in handheld mode. Inside you'll find a felt lining, Overwatch logo Tag, screen-protector flap with storage for nine game cards, and zippered mesh storage pocket. This portable case with Overwatch design gives you the freedom to have fun on the go with your Nintendo Switch. Wherever. Whenever

Link

Accidental leak of an Overwatch port for Switch down the line or just a random piece of merch from PowerA? You be the judge!

edit: aaaaaaaaand 5 minutes after I posted this thread the amazon listing page was taken down 🤔

Last edited:

fracas

Oct 27, 2017
Probably random merch but I'd be shocked if OW doesn't make it to Switch soon

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
Damn that's exciting. Too bad Blizzard isn't interested in cross platform progress.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
brooooo i can't wait for NERF™ N-Strike Elite to come to the nintendo switch

716Gc7A4lLL._AC_.jpg

JustALurker

Feb 12, 2019
This seems like an odd piece of merch if Overwatch isn't coming... Or maybe it's for a spin-off in the same universe?

Edit: or maybe this is just merch for Overwatch and it isn't coming to the Switch.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I'm trying to think if I would still be interested in playing Overwatch if it came to the Switch, and boy that's a tough question I am asking myself.

Lintendo

Sep 11, 2018
So ehmm... yeah.. that can't be a mistake.... Overwatch is coming to Switch... confirmed... Direct coming...

tenor.gif

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Could just be random merchandise.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if Overwatch eventually releases for the platform. Maybe something with the next Direct.

Cyryus

Nov 21, 2017
Oh man, I think I would totally pick up another copy of Overwatch. I haven't played much since Wrecking Ball joined the roaster but this could be fun!

Xwing

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
If Paladins is doing well on Switch, it's not so far-fetched to think Overwatch would be able to do pretty well on it.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That's either a very weird choice for a Switch case or one of the weirdest, funniest leaks.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If you have a modded original Switch, then playing Overwatch via Steam Link / Gamestream should technically be possible. I'm sure someone has a video of it somewhere.

We are getting close to Blizzcon though, aren't we.

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I feel like Overwatch would naturally fit on Switch. It wouldn't be as pretty, but fortunately Overwatch is stylized really well and can scale down.

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
That looks like a simple merch decision. Cases like that and portable consoles like the Switch are also a fashion compliment.

EDIT: Also, guys don't fool youserlves in thinking OW is coming to Switch. Players are dwinling, events are becoming less relevant and the hyped community is long forgone. Releasing on swithc wouln't make any magic to increase the userbase.

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
Licensed by Blizzard pretty much sells it, that an OW port is inevitable. However, I do feel the timing of it could also mean that it might relate to Overwatch 2, which is more of a co-op experience. I'm left skeptical only because the Nintendo's online service is garbage.

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
Are people legit in here saying they're making official merch, based on a game, for a console that doesn't even have said game in question available for it?

I'm gonna need some examples of that elsewhere, cause that's...dumb.

I don't care about OW and a Switch port is of less than zero importance to me, but I feel like you've got to twist yourself in knots to come up with a reason for this making sense.