• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Leak?

• yea

Votes: 1,249 86.7%
  • nah

Votes: 191 13.3%

• Total voters

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
This seems like an odd piece of merch if Overwatch isn't coming... Or maybe it's for a spin-off in the same universe?

Edit: or maybe this is just merch for Overwatch and it isn't coming to the Switch.
BLIZZCON 2019 LET'S GO

This probably means nothing.
Could just be random merchandise.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if Overwatch eventually releases for the platform. Maybe something with the next Direct.
They made a Diablo III Pro Controller

diablo-iii-controller.jpg

This is eithr a very randong piece of merch or some quite funny leak.
Are.... are you guys serious?

Why would they make a switch case officially licensed by Nintendo and Blizzard if the game wasn't coming to Switch?

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
FYI power a only does licensed cases and mech of games on the associated system

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Should've brought it when people were still hyped to the moon by OW. Watch sales being underwhelming now.

dralla

Oct 27, 2017
Why would Blizzard bring an online-only game to a platform where the online service is trash?

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Uh... I'm pretty sure a story mode is like the most asked for thing.
The most asked thing years ago, when people didin't know that the game was built for multiplayer and online. most of the abilities of the characters would work blandly in a campighn. Also, they gave us the Archives events that somewhat count as story mode (being underwhelmingly boring wasn't considered).

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
The most asked thing years ago, when people didin't know that the game was built for multiplayer and online. most of the abilities of the characters would work blandly in a campighn. Also, they gave us the Archives events that somewhat count as story mode (being underwhelmingly boring wasn't considered).
Every time the Archives events come out, people complain that they want more once they're gone.

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Why would Blizzard bring an online-only game to a platform where the online service is trash?
And that a lot of the usage involves using it outsude of online. Also, local multiplayers in Smash is a piece of halibut, so something like Overwatch will be underwhelmingly bad in a local multiplayer mode.

Zarckoh

Oct 25, 2017
Mexico
Being officially licensed makes it highly suspicious.

Also somebody pointed out a Diablo controller made from the same company so it could be legit.

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
Listing's down, so yeah, a leak definitely happened. PowerA is a manufacturer of officially licensed accessories, so I'm pretty convinced that there's no way OW's not coming to Switch.

Aswitch

Nov 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Yeah i think it's pretty certain. I'd be weary if it was made by some unknown company, but Power A is a pretty reputable and established third party having previous exclusivity with console and game related merchandise.

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
Are.... are you guys serious?

Why would they make a switch case officially licensed by Nintendo and Blizzard if the game wasn't coming to Switch?
They like money and people want to bring their switches to bars and goto OWL watch parties or to the actual matches with their switch?

I mean who knows. Odds are its a leak and its coming but until its announced its nothing

RobFox64tm

Oct 30, 2017
Wow, I guess Overwatch isn't on Switch, huh? It just seemed so obvious I completely forgot it wasn't actually there. I'm sure it will be though.