• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Ive searched left right and centre online trying to find some information on a release timeframe for this and all I can find is 2017...I stopped playing this incredible game on steam so I could play it on the way to and from work but nothing!

Has there even been a hint of a release date?

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
Oh man, I keep wondering myself. I bought the game on PC and played for like 2 hours. Fell in love with it but I really want to play it on Switch. I love games like this on handheld. Don't know why but somehow they feel better when played on a smaller screen not in front of my tv/monitor.

But I can't wait. I guess if they won't announce the release date till the end of November, I'll just finish it on PC. I think they've stated they will start wrapping up the work on the port after Halloween update, so like... right now.