• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
Via AV Club:
When looking for the perfect gift, it's important to pick something that will rend the recipient's mind asunder. A pair of slippers or a good book may be welcome in the moment, but before long they'll be forgotten. A truly exceptional gift, on the other hand, inspires equal parts terror and wonder—it should be awesome in the full meaning of the word.

As a new commercial from Peloton makes clear, one of the best ways to accomplish this goal is to give your loved ones stationary bikes that hold them hostage for at least a year of anxiety-soaked daily exercise.

Very much gives me Black Mirror vibes. At least it's honest. Right?

Lock if old.

gig

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
It's a very good ad tbh. Y'all might not like it but you are 100% not the target for this.

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I saw it and didn't like it. Yesterday I saw the Huffington post article about the tweets bashing it and immediately related to all of the tweets. Didn't realize everyone else thought it was ridiculous as I did.

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
I hate this commercial, as does my wife. She just yells, "You're already skinny bitch!" whenever it plays.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
It's a very good ad tbh. Y'all might not like it but you are 100% not the target for this.
Yeah I'm confused at the sudden uptick in people talking about it, it's been on tv for a while now and I never thought twice about it. Especially the people who spout vitriol because she's already skinny? You can be skinny and not have good cardio or strong leg muscles, why is exercise not something they should aspire to do?

Deleted member 2625

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
uuuuuugggghhhh

ugh

UGH

it's like a really hot pepper, it just keeps building even after it's gone

Status
Not open for further replies.