• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So ResetERA basically has failed me. I was this close to going to bed without knowing about Trumps latest gaffe.

Earlier today President Trump slurred the last 90 seconds of his Jerusalem speech so bad it's now the talk of the internet that he may be using dentures!!! This is so perfect. The vain as hell Donald Trump has fake teeth and it probably happened because he was relentlessly trying to keep them unnaturally white, isn't it?

And now thanks to this brilliant segment from Trevor Noah is that #DentureDonald is trending. Watch if you want to catch up.

https://youtu.be/2b36m9_QCIQ

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
United sthsh.

I bet his mafia name is Donnie Dentures.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
canada
Hey man dont make fun of the disabled

this is a joke about how Trump made fun of the disabled and in no way am I making fun of disabled people

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
Wonder how long til we get a Tweet about how totally real his teeth are and he never had a single cavity and never lost a tooth and still has all his baby teeth and they are huge

Haunted

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Screen_Shot_2016-09-04_at_9.11.02_PM_2048x2048.png

OP
OP
AztecComplex

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder how long til we get a Tweet about how totally real his teeth are and he never had a single cavity and never lost a tooth and still has all his baby teeth and they are huge
Apparently the WH already tried to minimize this time saying it was just a bad case of "dry mouth". Yeah right.

Miracle Ache

Oct 25, 2017
I would give everything I have to see dentures fly out of his mouth during a speech.

It would be glorious.

Oct 25, 2017
USA, Sol 3, Universe 1
Apparently the WH already tried to minimize this time saying it was just a bad case of "dry mouth". Yeah right.
Why would they lie?

Anyways, should the President use dentures, what would be the big deal? Besides, even if he did, he has every right not to disclose that information. No president has the legal obligation to make a public record of every single prosthetic, implant, or stitch or scar on their body.

As for the dry mouth thing, I believe it. I myself, a much younger person, do sound like that when dry and even slightly phlegmy. I for one wish the President of the United States good health. I don't know about you guys, but the last thing I want for my country is a person like Mike Pence as president, I find him terrifying.

OP
OP
AztecComplex

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why would they lie?

Anyways, should the President use dentures, what would be the big deal? Besides, even if he did, he has every right not to disclose that information. No president has the legal obligation to make a public record of every single prosthetic, implant, or stitch or scar on their body.

As for the dry mouth thing, I believe it. I myself, a much younger person, do sound like that when dry and even slightly phlegmy. I for one wish the President of the United States good health. I don't know about you guys, but the last thing I want for my country is a person like Mike Pence as president, I find him terrifying.
You serious? Of course dry mouth is way better explanation than the extremely vain 71 year old president who insists his still blonde hair is 100% natural having entries do to missing teeth.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
He's old, would it be that surprising.

Also do people that rich even buy dentures? Seems like you would get implants or something instead.

Stuart

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Probably better to attack his policies, rather than his looks or any physical disabilities.

OP
OP
AztecComplex

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Probably better to attack his policies, rather than his looks or any physical disabilities.
This man mocked a disabled reporter and got away with it. Fuck it, I am making fun of this gaffe and I won't feel bad about it.

This is a man that lied multiple ines about the size of his inauguration crowd despite contradicting evidence because he can't have less people than his predecessor. That's how narcissistic this man is.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Mirror? Not available in my country...

Icekilla

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
As someone who had to use dentures as a kid and whose speech was impacted, I don't its OK to make fun of people with teeth problems even If its Trump.

MrNelson

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, I don't like the guy either, but mocking him for (potentially) having dentures? That's kind of fucked up, especially considering tons of people out there have them, and not always because of poor dental hygiene. Would you do the same if your parents or grandparents had them?

Oct 25, 2017
USA, Sol 3, Universe 1
Like, let's assume for the moment the President does have a prosthetic. It's just not acceptable to mock them merely for having one. It's like saying "Hey, look at Wheelie McGee over here! Hey, how are you WHEELing today?" with this man.

It's just completely tasteless, regardless of politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.