• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Do we know yet if we get the game just for that month as initially rumored or if we get to keep the title as long as we are subbed to Nintendo Online? Has this even officially been discussed yet?

Like do we get Mario 3 just for a month or do we get it as long as we are subbed?

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
We hardly know *anything* about it.

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
I want to say they changed it to you keep the games as long as you subscribed, but can't find the source.

I swear they changed their stance from 1-month to as long as you're subscribed tho. I'm on mobile so it's a bit harder for me to find.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You get access to a "growing" library of retro titles as long as you subscribe. We don't know if that means that they will only add titles or if titles will be removed too like the rotating library of services like Netflix. If you unsub and resub you will have access to the full library.

But at this point who knows, that's just what I've gathered from the little they've said about it. It could be completely different by the time they actually tell us what the service is

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
We're still missing many details for the whole thing, I guess it'll be in the September Direct.

Ororo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We don't know, anything here is speculation even if it does seem like it'll be a Netflix style service with NES games being drip fed over the Switch's life. The SNES games haven't been mentioned since the original version which only gave you like 3 games for a month and then you couldn't play them anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.