• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4247

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Servers don't seem very stable at the moment, and if it's like this now...

Or is there some maintenance work going on?

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
They probably weren't expecting this traffic from the Apple conference. E3 is expected

Gustaf

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
also i dont think that apple confference is making this >_>

i mean, this site hold up the pokemon lets go reveal

JimJamJones

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
iW1sonJ.gif

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was just talking about this with someone on Discord lol. Yeah, I don't have the highest of hopes that the forum will be working properly while the conferences are on.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Do we have a E3 discord?
Yes, a few posts above yours:
It does seem a bit rocky, and i believe the outages started just after the last server updates. I'm sure the team are working on getting everything ironed out as best they can.

Its our first E3 though, yay, but there might be some growing pains.

Feel free to come join us in the Discord too everyone - https://www.resetera.com/threads/un...y-games-win-games-gaze-at-our-eggplants.3340/

ratrosaw

Oct 23, 2017
Sorry for the service interruptions earlier today :( The tech team will prepare a blog post to detail our E3 preparations later; though it's difficult to promise that we are not going to get overloaded during E3, the tech team will do its best to keep the server cluster alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.