MrMatt555

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Drinking Voss right now and it isn't the same at all, albeit a bit less expensive than Fiji. The difference is Fiji is really really good and I don't find any other water all that appealing anymore... Don't say Arrowhead!

Oct 27, 2017
07240_CFWet.jpg

takriel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You've got to be kidding. Please be kidding.

kvetcha

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fiji is absolutely the most delicious, but it's an environmental catastrophe for the island, so I've stopped buying it.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I can buy a 24pack of 16.9oz bottled water, sometimes even a 40pack of it for less then the cost of a single bottle of Fiji water. Never had it as it's far too pricy. I mostly drink 10-12 cups of plain Tap water a day though.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I can buy an entire pack of water from the store for the price of one bottle of Fiji and I can't even tell the difference. You can keep your overpriced designer water.

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, there are big differences between water brands or tap water. I can immediately detect the flavor in any of them. I can't drink a Dasani for example, tastes like shitty plastic.

Panther2103

Oct 27, 2017
I prefer to drink the cheapest pack at the store, as our tap water here is gross, I'm probably going to invest in a filter or something soon and maybe that will make it better.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i had some hoity toity like iceland or some shit water that i found in a whole foods once, that was my favorite water ive ever had

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Any reverse osmosis water is the best you can get, regardless of source or brand. I believe aquafina is reverse osmosis with added minerals.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who drinks a lot more water than the average person. Plain old store brand spring water from the local resovoir is the best.

Vapelord

Oct 27, 2017
Montreal
Drinking Voss right now and it isn't the same at all, albeit a bit less expensive than Fiji. The difference is Fiji is really really good and I don't find any other water all that appealing anymore... Don't say Arrowhead!

You reminded me of when the city of Cleveland bodied Fiji Water
In 2006, Fiji Water ran an advertisement stating, "The label says Fiji because it's not bottled in Cleveland". This was taken as an insult by the Ohio city's water department. The Cleveland Water Department ran tests comparing a bottle of Fiji Water to Cleveland tap water and some other national bottled brands. Fiji Water reportedly contained 6.31 micrograms of arsenic per litre, whereas the tap water of Cleveland contained none

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
NJ tap is the best. When I go to people's houses and ask for water and they offer me fuckin' bottled, nah. They'll insist, then I go into their cabinets and get a goddamn glass myself. Don't be wasteful. That shit can get expensive and adds up after a while, too. (Fast calculations for 24pk of water every two weeks is around 204$ a year.)

I'll let someone else here talk about the complete wreck of the environment plastic bottles do.

meow

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
Depends on location. I haven't had any bottled water that tastes as good as the tap here in NYC, which is surprisingly good. In my limited experience, it's also really, really good in British Columbia and Switzerland. That said, almost anything is better than the tap water in Philly, so I won't judge anyone for not drinking that grossness.

Rental

Oct 28, 2017
I created a thread once at the old place on tap water and got some insane replies. People here are so against bottled water that it's strange.

Fiji has a good flavor. The sparkling version of smart water is decent as well.

LProtagonist

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Quit wasting plastic. Get a metal water bottle and a Brita filter if you're worried about your tap water.

Done.