• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
When the name was first revealed on Discord I went with REF for "ResetEra Forums." But now that everything is up and going, ERA just seems to make more sense.

Deleted member 9207

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What I imagine every time I see the name.
header.jpg

ERA and REF sounds great to me. The populace sounds weird in every instance though?
Eraers? Refers? Resetera?

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
The real question is,

What are our 3 places for guess where this happened threads?

England, Russia, Arkansas?

Deleted member 9237

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't like just using Era, it reminds me of the dumb one word naming that has been abundant recently (Bungie are especially guilty in this). I could totally imagine a Destiny clone being called 'Era'. Of course Reset is also just one words, but it's fuller.

Fandorin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Era for me, though calling people Erans feels weird.

I'm not opposed to Erasers though hahah

DOTDASHDOT

Helios Abandoned. Atropos Conquered.
Oct 26, 2017
We are 'Resetters' :)

Funnily enough auto-spell kept changing it to 'Deserters'............haha

DaleCooper

Oct 27, 2017
If the point was to create distance from the old site, then "Era"makes little sense. What about "RE" or is that too close to Resident Evil?

Lakuza

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I've been saying reset personally since it "feels" easier to say. But I'll say Era if the person I'm talking to says it.