• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
I'm sure many of us are familair with Dan Scheider seeing as he's created many shows that are beloved to us such as ICarly, Victorious and Drake and Josh. However, I've heard that there has been discussion of the dude being a creep with people saying things that he has foot feetish and obsession with young actresses feet for example. This kind of discussion is talked about quite a bit on the internet and I'm inclined to believe its true honestly. So how likely do you think he is a creep and scumbag?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing official, just a lot of heresy and unsubstantiated accounts.

It's basically one of the worst kept secrets though. He did leave Nickelodeon at the height of the MeToo movement.

Oh shit, he committed crimes against the church too!? What a monster.

Seriously though, Schneider is bad people. Woof.

Ars Arcanum

alt account
Banned
Feb 3, 2019
I mean just Google Dan Schneider feet fetish and you'll see an absolutely gross number of episodes across multiple series' directed by Dan exposing it.

That... And, also, the pickle man from the "all that" show, (during the "know your stars" segment) was a convicted pedophile

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
It's questionable, but there's also nothing whatsoever concrete. The foot stuff is beyond creepy to me, but who knows. Hopefully nothing happened but if something did, I hope it comes out.

Smash-It Stan

Oct 25, 2017
There's so much stuff on the internet about it, but never a single claim from anyone that ever worked with him ever came out.

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
nothing is concrete because nobody has come forward. But the dude has all but disappeared from Hollywood because not only was it a foot fetish, he was using his foot fetish with kids.

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Oh no question.
At a bare minimum he used child actors for the benefit of his foot fetish, which while perhaps not illegal is still wildly creepy and, imo, immoral.
Who knows what the fuck else he's done. I'm shocked there aren't stories beyond "heh, he has a foot fetish".

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone seen Henry Danger at all? Does it have underage feet? He might've gotten it all out of his system with iCarly lol

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's a child rapist. There are rumors about him the same way there were rumors about Weinstein and Spacey before the shoe dropped. Schneider is protected.

dumbyugi

Oct 25, 2017
Even if it turns out he hasn't actually abused anyone he is quite clearly a creep who like underage girls feet.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
The odds are like pretty high with just the creepy shit that's been featured in shows he was in charge of and he's probably been protected by, studios, network higher-ups at Nick and probably whoever is above them at Viacom. That said no one has ever spoken out so and until someone does there's not really anything to show that it goes beyond what we actually know... *shrug*

Olaf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
oqd0o52lbzv11.jpg

Excuse me

Oct 30, 2017
Wasn't most of the rumors just 4Chan talk. I mean there are creepy pics of him, especially if you remove them out of context completely. But at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if another Hollywood bigwig turned out to be a creep or worse.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
Not familiar with him. So he's like the TV version of Tarantino, with the same foot fetish?

I do wonder though sometimes, what do these foot fetish 'enthusiasts' think of 'athlete's foot'?

Dark Ninja

Oct 27, 2017
Last time i went down this rabbit hole i ran into the Robert Downey jr anonymous stories that I could totally believe. More than likely a scumbag just based on his work and how he's projecting.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
There's a reason he's not in Hollywood anymore. That doesn't just "happen"

Last time i went down this rabbit hole i ran into the Robert Downey jr anonymous stories that I could totally believe. More than likely a scumbag just based on his work and how he's projecting.
RDJ anonymously destroying Schneider's career as RDJ became huge is the craziest yet best part of the rumor