• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MBS

Oct 25, 2017
It seems as if reviewers are just testing the game exclusively on Pro and nobody mentions how the base version performs? Does anyone here actually tested it on base hardware versus the Pro? Any IQ/framerate differences aside of the higher res? Does the console's fan become a jet airliner engine while running it?

PSantos

Videogamer.com
Oct 27, 2017
Porto, Portugal
Only played it on a base PS4. It runs perfectly well. My console becomes a jet airliner with pretty much every game now and it's very hot in Portugal, so can't tell a diference there. (Only played the game for 4/5 hours at the moment)

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
It seems as if reviewers are just testing the game exclusively on Pro and nobody mentions how the base version performs? Does anyone here actually tested it on base hardware versus the Pro? Any IQ/framerate differences aside of the higher res? Does the console's become a jet airliner running it?

Performance not really mentioned in reviews is a thing that's been going on for quite a while and it's a bummer, I only have a base PS4 so in this case it doesn't bother me that much since I don't have a choice but when it's PS4 or PC multi release I would like to know which version I should get and if there's a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.