• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 18742

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just browsing this place on my phone like I always do then out of the blue I heard "warning your device is critical low on battery, download this app to fix it" or something along those lines. One of those fake pop ups you get on those bad websites lol. I didnt click anywhere there was an ads normally on Resetera and its brought me right to the app store

Has anyone else gotten this before? I dont know where to report it since it wasnt technically an ad on screen. Also getting very annoying Disney ads on the right of my screen

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
Literally just got the exact same thing, it was "low on memory" though. Thought it was some garbage app on my phone.

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
Just browsing this place on my phone like I always do then out of the blue I heard "warning your device is critical low on battery, download this app to fix it" or something along those lines. One of those fake pop ups you get on those bad websites lol. I didnt click anywhere there was an ads normally on Resetera and its brought me right to the app store

Has anyone else gotten this before? I dont know where to report it since it wasnt technically an ad on screen. Also getting very annoying Disney ads on the right of my screen
ha, i just got this, on my samsung s9, was like wtf.

Status
Not open for further replies.