• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deader2818

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Back in june i posted a link to an article and the thread was closed due to being deemed not a reliable source.

The article in question was this.

https://thelootgaming.com/exclusive...hanges-and-ps-now-downloads-this-fiscal-year/

With recent news over the last month we now have 2 of these come true. PS now downloads started lasy week and starting today, cross play and progression is happening.

Do you think name changing is now coming or was the site just lucky and 2 of these thjngs happened to come true?

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Part 2 of the report suggests that the September update is going to include a Download option for PS4 content on streaming service PS Now.
The third and final part is that PSN ID name changes are finally going to come this year. Apparently, the framework will be included in the September update but it will not be enabled until the PlayStation Experience 2018 in December.
The september update having nothing but then getting PS Now downloads but not name change give some credibility to this. It still could be nothing but a lucky guess tho.
What's with the hostility?

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Could have been a lucky guess and could have been great insider info. But insiders make up their reputation by what they say over time, "guessing" one thing doesn't make them necessarily reliable. If all this happens we may have a solid informer in the future I guess.

Tregard

Oct 27, 2017
Name change is the least important of the three, but it is the one my heart craves the most. Hopefully soon.

YaBish

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm willing to believe it. Hope they go 3/3.

Status
Not open for further replies.