• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
lol don't get talked into posting personal pictures... I mean if you honestly don't care, whatever. but you do not owe this forum photographic evidence.

Edit: lol nvm I guess

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Don't get too bit up about a first date with someone you knew for 5 days (if I'm reading the op correctly)
That's legit nothing.
Sucks it didn't work out but it's just a first date.

Plenty of fish in the sea.

Cyberclops

Mar 15, 2019
You're room isn't bad enough to warrant him walking for that reason alone. Though it wouldn't have hurt to tidy a little before taking the pics.

OP
OP
Meelow

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
Anyone who says my room looks messy is making me laugh, I would love to see you're guys rooms.

pj-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Those pics are bad enough that I feel like faking my cat's death to get out of this thread

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Not worth fretting over , people sometimes suck ( and how!). Also not worth letting people on here prod you into showing pics of where you live so they can drag Or judge you over how "messy" your room is. Really y'all have nothing better to do ?

VaporSnake

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone who says my room looks messy is making me laugh, I would love to see you're guys rooms.
There's visible spots on the floor, unkempt wires flowing in the floor, hell even the mattress is crooked. It's not disgusting, but it's certainly not "very clean" almost everything in your picture is in disorder.

HeavenlyOne

The Fallen
Nov 30, 2017
Your heart
"This is my room, wanna stay over?"

giphy.gif

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lol, you ass. The clothes on the bin was he left. I'd love to see your room.
I love that you can't imagine a room being cleaner or more put together than this one. You gotta get out more. Visit an IKEA.

Also, you really gotta change your mindset on dating. Getting so invested before you meet someone for the first time is a huge mistake. Get some advice from the Dating-ERA thread!

OP
OP
Meelow

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
If you all are just going laugh at me then I'm done here.

Thanks for the positive light.

Big-E

Oct 25, 2017
Love this. "My room is clean". Posts photos which shows a room that literally has like three things in it and nothing in the room is tidy. Did you also brag to your date that you are the only clean one in the house?

JoJo'sDentCo

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Get a bed frame
Get drapes for the window
Tidy up all the little bullshit

Then invite dates to your room. Just my advice.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Pro-tip - if you plan a sex date in advance, whether it's the first date or 10th date, clean your fucking room and apartment.

This is dating 101, you never let anyone see your grimy side until they really know you. If you have gross roommates and your living/dining room can't be made presentable, only host guests in your room.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh I apologize that my room isn't a gods room.

Put some money aside for the next few paychecks and buy a bedframe. Put down a rug, put up some artwork, make your bed, put your clothes away, get some wire management and storage for all the controllers. I don't know whats going on with your curtains, but fix those too.

XSX

Oct 31, 2017
not too bad. I wish you had a frame for your bed.

I thought the same thing. OP get a frame or if you can't afford it at least get a nice sheet to hide that box spring. Put that ring fit box in a closet, and organize your cables.

New blankets, curtains, and replacing that blue storage container should be next. Do all that and I think your room could look way better, without spending a ton of $$$.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you all are just going laugh at me then I'm done here.

Thanks for the positive light.
Bro that room is a wreck, looks like a teenager lives there. Get some furniture to store stuff so shit isn't just laying around. I would've bailed at a place like that too. It shows a lack of respect for your guest.

Ducayne

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry OP, but I wouldn't invite someone to spend the night if my room looked like that, and if I saw that room as a date, I wouldn't of stayed over either.

if you liked this guy, I feel like you would of done your best to put your best foot forward.

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Maybe you shouldn't live in a dirty apartment if you wanna get laid, dude.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I really feel like it was something more than the room. Maybe the rest of the apartment, maybe the roommates, maybe nervous about staying over at a place 2 hours away with a virtual stranger. But if your date was texting on the phone all that time before, maybe they weren't feeling it? Either way, someone doing that the first date is extremely unappealing.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
HE FUCKING LIED ABOUT HIS FRIEND'S CAT DYING TO GET OUT OF THIS DATE.

Who fucking does that? He has a cat of his own so hopefully for his sake karma doesn't come for him and bite him in his ass.

The funny thing is he was texting someone for a good while, while on the date so he is clearly just a full on lier.

I'm so fucking hurt right now.

He also blocked me on facebook, etc.
If this is how you react to being blown off with a minor lie, then yeah I think they made the right call in ditching you. Geez, calm down and clean your apartment.

Here.

Pics of my room

m.imgur.com

imgur.com

741 views on Imgur: The magic of the Internet
Yeah if that's the best room in the house good god I can't imagine what the rest is like

Status
Not open for further replies.