• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
Some
...Damn, I pissed off the wrong crew lol.

Delete this thread Mods.
no one is pissed. You made this thread way better by posting pics. If you take some advice, you can get your place a bit snazzier without spending any cash. I hope you aren't too embarrassed.

My tips
Make your bed
Don't let your laundry build up that much and move the hamper away
If you have any personal items, pics, posters, etc., put them out - make it seem like someone lives there

It's just kinda of a sad untidy room right now.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
If you all are just going laugh at me then I'm done here.

Thanks for the positive light.
Not going to laugh at you, but I'll be honest with you.

Sometimes my room gets like that when I've been slobbing it, there's nothing wrong with that at all. However, if I have guests - even briefly - I will clean and tidy. Your room could definitely use a little TLC if you're going to be having guests back.

Saying that... if a person is going to freak out over a little mess like that, you likely dodged a bullet. The fact they went all out and blocked you completely is probably a good thing so you can just strike them from your mind. I get that it hurts now, I'm sorry for that.

Ducayne

Oct 27, 2017
You all are making me depressed even more.
There is a lot of direct, constructive advice here. Don't take it for granted. Honestly, a nightstand, bed frame, and a few other things will change your space dramatically and be more sleepover friendly, but I think you'll be more surprised by how much it'll change overall wellness.

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
Well, now that pics are posted... like, bed frames are so cheap. Obviously they can be expensive, but $30 will get your mattress and box spring off the floor. I'm just being honest but that's something I would expect of an adult. I would be pretty judgey about someone with their mattress on the floor, unless there were some clear extenuating circumstances.

This is not meant to be mean (recall I was the only person here who advised you not to post personal pics) but just real advice. If you want to have people over, and for it to be good, there are certain expectations...

Status
Not open for further replies.