• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
A Shenmue Dojo member by the name of Van Joel Sandwich posted this image earlier today, which seems to confirm that the game has gone gold. I guess it's not 100% confirmed yet since it hasn't been announced officially by Deep Silver, but this seems pretty concrete.

SRAIljB.png

That means there will be no further delays - Shenmue 3 is locked in to come out on the 19th of November. It's happening!

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
Why is the official shenmue account greeting Joel then signing the email as Joel?

Azurik

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
It's coming out next month, so it better be gold 🤷🏼‍♂️

Oct 30, 2017
The game I've waited half of my 33 years to play. So. Excited.

Nothing comes close to this feeling. Well, maybe the birth of my son a couple years ago...

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
30 years old here. Shenmue 1 was the last game my dad like sat and watched me play and we played together. (he's not into videogames like that, though we did play some NES when I was a kid). Can't wait to pop in 3. I need to try to finish two hd before then.

Andvari

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Can not wait I really liked the demo. Was a pleasant surprise.

Can't wait to find out more about the chi you men and the grand masters

Lindsay

Nov 4, 2017
Not believing it until its in my PS4 ready to be played (please don't have a day 1 patch) >.> Whats the odds of backer copies arriving on release day?

OP
OP
Acquiescence

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
Not believing it until its in my PS4 ready to be played (please don't have a day 1 patch) >.> Whats the odds of backer copies arriving on release day?

I'll be so incredibly salty if I don't get the game on release day. When you back a game for 300 dollars, it's the least you deserve.

I wish I had an affinity for this series. I never played the games.

Easily remedied. The HD collection is out and cheap as chips.

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe it's really almost here...even as long as a year after it got announced, I thought it would run into trouble and just never make it out. So happy to be wrong.