• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aerogamer

Oct 25, 2017
Going to binge Stranger Things S2, Korean BBQ and a day at a lake. for me. How goes you resetera?

TheStebe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
London
Watch more Star Trek Deep Space 9 nearing the end of Season 2, just finished the Marquis 2 parter. Damn Gul Dukat is such a great character!

Also some mario odyssey and some horror games/films in preparation for halloween

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Mario Odyssey, some Splatoon 2, meeting a date for dinner and then celebrating my friend's birthday. Pretty eventful!

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sushi tonight, shopping in Milan tomorrow, probably catching up with Stranger Things and The Blacklist in the remaining time. Could be a fairly busy weekend but I don't mind, there's no work on Wednesday so I'll get an extra day for relaxing soon enough.

Thugnificent

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Gonna play some COD zombies with my buddy, watch some Stranger Things with the roomie, and probably do a little lesson planning. A frightful start to the weekend.

Guzim

Oct 25, 2017
Getting ready for work now, but when I get home either play Mario or watch Stranger Things. Tomorrow I have a Halloween party to go to, and Sunday is a day of relaxation.

Not Asleep

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna go to the gym, a cat cafe and then find a human cafe where I can sit down and apply for jobs. And also probably be watching Stranger Things and playing Super Mario Odyssey. Oh and slap a quilt together for a throw.

MMaRsu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tonight I have a party for my new brother in law since its his 30th birthday and my sister is throwing him a surprise party.

Aside from that I'll be playing a lot of games, smoking some fine weed, watching Stranger Things season 2 etc.

Games I'll be playing:

-Fractured but Whole
-Ac: Origins
-Wolfenstein 2

Great weekend incoming!

Oct 25, 2017
Work Friday night. Then just relax the rest of the weekend as I haven't had a night off of 10 hour shifts since the 11th.

lush

Oct 26, 2017
Knoxville, TN
Assassin's Creed: Origins today. Walk to End Alzheimer's on Saturday morning which is taking place at the zoo followed by UF-UGA and OSU-PSU, then a likely UT loss to UK accompanied by food and alcohol. Sunday is TBD, likely break out the Moviepass for Suburbicon or Jigsaw dependent on how I feel.

Deleted member 3925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
COgMVk8.gif

Also still playing Fractured but Whole, and Alien: Isolation again.

Rory

Oct 25, 2017
Over all the goal is to play Mario Odyssee as much as possible.

Also I promised to meet up with my older sister to clean out some of my niece's toys (she'll turn 3 soon and still has so many baby toys ahe doesn't use anymore) to make space for Christmas (I plan to finally plant her first gaming related toys in her room).

While I am there we'll probably carve a pumpkin and bake some pumpkin soup/cookies. Nom, nom.

Ana

⛧ Vampire ⛧
Oct 24, 2017
Going to watch Stranger Things with my GF. Can't wait!

Also maybe get some actual rest.

Blablurn

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
bought a switch. will play a lot! Just like i will play a lot of Gran Turismo Sport. There was never a better time to play video games.

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Stranger Things, Mario, Ohio State/Penn St, going to the range, and at some point I need to make time for homework. This weekend is packed

Fakto

Oct 26, 2017
Tonight Stranger Things 2. Saturday I'm checking out a couple of vineyards, 200 km away :D

less

Oct 25, 2017
Watch Thor 3 and maybe Secret Superstar.

For the rest of the weekend I'll be coding some coding on a project.

Chupa Chups

Oct 25, 2017
Catching up with my dad so mostly drinking lager and snacking on pork scratchings. I can already feel my arteries clogging.

kaospilot

Oct 25, 2017
Halloween party at my place tonight (Ugh) so that, then Wolfenstein 2 and I'm going to catch up on some Netflix shows I haven't gotten around to watching yet.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
What I Want to Do: stay home and play Mario Odyssey and watch Stranger Things

What I'll End Up Doing: School, work and Halloween party today and tomorrow

The Pot

Oct 25, 2017
TN
Stranger Things S2 and some Halloween decorating.

Plus play some Outlast and Amnesia.

Last edited:

boybrushdRED

Oct 26, 2017
Philippines
Gonna watch Stranger Things 2, some NFL and NBA games.

On gaming, gonna continue some old games. Shadow of Mordor, GTA Chinatown Wars, and Shift 2 Unleashed.

Oct 25, 2017
Reading poems and discussing for a final college paper, writing an essay about disability, playing Wolfenstein II, and watching the LP concert livestream.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
Destiny 2 PC with friends. Seems like we've managed to get enough people from our WoW friends (not that I'm playing WoW currently) in order to do raids at least.

Also both Fate/Grand Order and Fire Emblem Heroes have some events that I'm doing stuff in, so a few hours will be spent grinding mobile trash.

Planning on some clothes shopping. I'll drop by a walmart early tomorrow morning, and if they have the Switch Mario Odyssey bundle I might end up spending a bit more money than planned. We'll see.

fleeting

Oct 27, 2017
Stranger Things S02
Mario Odyssey
Get into game development with Defold engine (I feel this one might take a hit considering the other two...)

Kensation

Enlightened
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Continuing the tradition of my dad, brother, and I going to a haunted house every Halloween season. Probably visiting a pumpkin patch with the GF.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
Trying to get my bank account enabled again. Just got off the phone with a rude ass person (sorry that I wasn't able to pay off my negative balance for a couple of years due to my depression jerkwad), but now I'm just waiting for my ride to get here so that I can go to my bank and finish some business. /vent

Other than that..... I don't know. It's Halloween weekend and I'm hoping some of my friends and family will be doing something tonight or tomorrow night.

lovelyperson

Oct 25, 2017
Going to a nice sushi place for my SO's birthday. Finally cracking into FE:Warriors and starting up Mario Odyssey.
I'd watch Stranger Things S2 but I'm still sitting on S1.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Stranger Things 2 tonight and tomorrow
Getting stuff ready for me and my wife's 1st anniversary
Trying to find a last minute Halloween costume
Throwing a Halloween party on Sunday evening
Horror movie marathon until Tuesday night
Buying Mario
Finishing The Fractured But Whole

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
Stardew Valley and Mario Odyssey if my boyfriend ever takes a break from the latter. Maybe Stranger Things. And watching Spirited Away at the theater. :3